LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

Judy took a few more pictures then led Paige over to see Snow White and prince charming.

"Don't they look regal? I wonder if she will ever become a queen or if he will become a king?"

Snow white looked at Prince Charming and and smiled at Paige.

"I'm glad we got married too. At least something good came out of the evil queen poisoning me. Would you like us to sign your autograph book?"

Snow White took the book and pen and wrote in the book and handed it to Prince Charming. He signed it and handed it to Paige.

"Now I need you to kneel down for me, please." Snow White said.

"Yes sweetheart. You are an official princess now. We pick one girl a day to become a princess in our kingdom and we decided on you. If you would like, you can join us on the float in the parade shortly. If it's alright with your mother." Snow White said.

"I'm just her aunt, but it's okay with me if it's okay with Princess Paige." Judy said.

"Yeah. That sounds really fun, thank you" Paige says excited before she started to feel herself pee her pull up. She looked at her auntie. "Auntie Judy, I have to tell you something.." she didn't want say it outloud though.

"Okay. You could have just said you needed to use the potty. Even Snow White needs to use the potty sometime. She would understand. We could take the time to get you to the bathroom and change you there, but I don't know if we would be back before the parade. I could just change you right here. It wouldn't take more than a minute and no one is around to see us." Judy said.

"I promise. I won't clean you up, unless you want me to. I'll just reach under the dress and take off your wet pull up and put another one on you. How is that?" Judy asked, taking a pull up out of her purse.

Judy looked around, making sure no one was looking at them. She lifted the front of the dress and quickly took off the wet pull up and set it aside. Judy held the pull up open for Paige to step into, then pulled it up into place. She lowered the dress and straightened it. Judy pickd up the wet pull up and threw it away.

"How's that?"

Judy took Paige's hand and led her back to where Snow White was at. Judy got a bottle of water and opened it, handing it to Paige.

Snow White smiled at Paige.

"Do you know how to do the royal wave? You will be waving a lot during the parade, so you need to know how to do it correctly."

"It's pretty simple really. You hold your hand about head high and just wave it slightly back and forth like this." Snow White said.

Snow White and Prince Charming demonstrate the wave.

Snow White smiled and nodded.

"That's perfect, Princess Paige. You won't have to constantly wave, but you will be doing it a lot. Now we better get over to where the parade starts. Do you want to walk or ride in your stroller?" Snow White asked.