LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

Judy followed the crowd up to the characters and finally they were next.

"Get ready, baby. I think you are next. Don't be nervous. I'll take your picture while they are talking to you. Who do you want to talk to first?" Judy asked.

Judy led Paige over to where Minnie Mouse was at. Minnie waved at Paige and held her arms out to her.

"Go on, baby. Minnie want's to give you a hug."

Judy patted Paige's bottom.

Minnie took the book and pen and wrote "To Paige: Be a good girl and have fun at the park. It was nice seeing you today. Love Minnie."

She handed the book back to Paige and blew her a kiss.

Judy took pictures of them.

Judy took a picture of Paige kissing Minnie's nose, then walked over towards Mickey so she could keep an eye on Paige. Mickey was just waving goodbye to another girl as Paige approached him.

Paige hugged him tightly and she felt the urge to pee again suddenly but she didn't want to pee in front of Mickey and everybody else. Even if they wouldn't know or see. She smiled at the camera and waved at her aunt Judy. She then pulled away to hand him her autograph book.

Mickey took the autgraph book and signed it, handing it back to Paige. He gave her a hug and then waved goodbye to her.

Judy looked around to see what other characters were there that Paige might like to talk to.

There was stitch, Lilo, Snow white, and prince charming all around the front of the castle. After Paige said her goodbye to Mickey, she looked to see Lilo and switch wondering if she wanted to see them herself.

Judy stayed with Paige as she walked around looking at the characters.

"Why don't you say hello to Lilo and then Stitch? They are cute characters right? Did you like their movie?"

"I think he will be better mannered today, baby. If it looks like he might spit, quickly move away, okay?"

Judy gave Paige a pat on the bottom to encourage her to go over to Stitch and Lilo.

Lilo nodded and took the book. She wrote her name down and held the book so Stitch can sign it as well. She gave the book back to Paige and hugged her again.

"Aw, I think they love you Paige."

Paige smiled. She hugged back as she felt the urge too pee again. "Thank you! You both are amazing." She was then let go to see Snow white and Prince Charming. And was given her book back.