LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

(did you mean a 40 minute wait?)

Judy pushed the stroller to the end of the line. She got out a coloring book and crayons from her purse. She handed them to Paige.

"Here is something to keep you busy. It is going to awhile before we get up front."

"You're welcome honey."

Judy kept an open bottle of water handy so that Paige wouldn't get thirsty. She kept her eyes on the line, pushing the stroller up as the line moved forward slowly..

Paige was coloring. She paid no mind to the fact that the line moved slowly and she only requested water a couple times. By the time that got to the front she had too pages colored in and they had to put the stroller aside so they could get on the ride.

"I think so too. I've never been on it before, so I don't know exactly how this ride goes though. It doesn't look like it goes in the dark though."

Judy put her arm around Paige's shoulder.

It started out slowly they were going through tunnels but there was still some light so it wasn't completely dark. Eventually they got to a hill and they were going up slowly. They saw some characters too as they did. The hill want too high.

Judy saw the characters and turned Paige's head so she saw them too.

"It's too bad we can't go over there. Maybe after we get off the ride."

Judy watched as the boat they were in started up the hill.

"This isn't too bad, is it?"

Judy put her arm around Paige as they started up the small hill.

"Aren't those characters cute?"

(I just went on google and looked. I think I know what you mean)

"This ride is fun so far, isn't it?"

Judy laughed as they got splashed. She looked over at Paige and smiled.

"That was refreshing, wasn't it? Good thing it is warm out today. I wonder how many more times we will get splashed. When we get off this ride, I will get you some more clothes so you don't stay in your wet things."

(okay)

"Alright then."

Judy helped Paige out of the boat and led her to the stroller, helping her sit down. Sh e gave Paige some water. Judy looked at the map.

"How about we ride on the teacups? or Dumbo? or would you rather go to a show inside?"