LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

Judy opened her purse and took out a small washcloth with a teddy bear on it. She soaked the washcloth under warm water and added soap to it. She washed Paige from her waist down to her knees. She paid careful attention to Paige's bottom and privates. After Paige was washed, Judy dried her and took out a new pull up. He held it out for Paige to step into and tugged

Paige was patient as she was washed by her auntie. Then when she was dried she stepped into the new pull up. Now for the moment of truth. Her dress was slipped on her for a perfect fit. Paige couldn't help but stomp her feet in excitement, making her shoes light up in colors.

Judy smiled and led Paige over to the stroller. Before allowing her to get in, Judy used the towel to wipe down the seat, since Paige had been sitting in her wet shorts. When she was done, she let Paige sit down and strapped her in. She pushed the stroller out into the park. She handed Paige the map.

"Which way do we go to reach the castle?"

Judy took a fresh water out and took off the top. She handed it to Paige. She started pushing Paige they way she said.

"Keep your eyes open. If you see one of the characters like Minnie Mouse or Elsa, just let me know and I will stop so you can talk to them."

Judy followed the directions and soon they were within sight of the castle. Judy saw a group of people surrounding one of the characters inside the castle.

"Who is that inside the castle, baby? I think someone is in there."

Judy pushed the stroller up to the castle.

"It has to be a princess. It has to be!" Paige says excited. She couldn't tell though because of the crowd. "I can't see Auntie." Paige pouted. She really wanted to meet whoever the character was.

Judy parked the stroller near the crowd and got Paige out. Judy saw a blue dress flash between people around her. She was pretty sure this was Elsa. Judy reached in Paige's purse and took out the autograph book, handing it to her. She lifted Paige up so she could see over the crowd.

"Can you see who it is, honey?"

Judy set Paige on the ground.

"Of course we can, but we need to wait our turn. I'm sure she will stay here until you get to talk to her. How about drinking some more water while we wait?"

Judy took Paige over to the line waiting to see Elsa and gave her the water bottle.

Paige giggled. She shook her hand. "I've never visited arendelle. I think you're more beautiful... Can I have your autograph?" Paige asks softly handing her book over with a pen she had.

Elsa smiled and gently pulled Paige next to her and turned her so Judy could take a picture of them. After the picture, Elsa took the autograph album. She looked at Paige and smiled.

"What is your name, Princess? You are welcome to stop by Arendelle anytime."

Elsa wrote in the autograph book.

"To Princess Paige. From your BFF, Queen Elsa from Arendelle."

Elsa handed Paige the book back and kissed her cheek.

"You're welcome. The pleasure is all mine. It's not often I meet a princess as cute as you."

Judy took another picture and then came over to get Paige.

"You were perfect, Paige. You didn't seem nervous at all."

Judy led Paige back to the stroller and helped her sit down. She strapped her in.

"Wave by to Elsa, honey. Let's go get something to eat."

"I've heard that Cosmic Ray's Starlight cafe' has outstanding cheeseburgers. Can you find that restaurant on the map for me?"

Judy gave Paige the map and handed her an opened bottle of water as well.