LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

Sam and Anna finished their breakfast and Anna cleared the table. Sam took the bottle from Paige and took her to the bedroom. 

"Let's get you changed and dressed and then you can call your auntie." Sam said, laying Paige on Anna's bed. 

Sam got the diaper bag.

Sam and Anna finished their breakfast and Anna cleared the table. Sam took the bottle from Paige and took her to the bedroom. 
"Let's get you changed and dressed and then you can call your auntie." Sam said, laying Paige on Anna's bed. 
Sam got the diaper bag.

Paige held onto him while he took her to get dressed. She smiled and nodded. "Yeah I can't wait to call her." She said.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Sam took out a diaper, wipes and powder from the diaper bag and then removed Paige's diaper. He cleaned her up and slipped the diaper under her and powdered her before taping the diaper on. He took off her pajama top and put a tee shirt on her. 

"Would you like some pants?" Sam asked. 

Sam took out a diaper, wipes and powder from the diaper bag and then removed Paige's diaper. He cleaned her up and slipped the diaper under her and powdered her before taping the diaper on. He took off her pajama top and put a tee shirt on her. 
"Would you like some pants?" Sam asked. 
Paige watched him change her. Then thought about if she wanted pants or not. "Hm, ya I wants pants. " Paige said.

Sam looked in the diaper bag and found a pair of pants. He put them on Paige and carried her out to the living room. He sat her next to Anna on the couch. 

"Alright, let's call your auntie baby." Sam said, talking out his phone. 

Sam looked in the diaper bag and found a pair of pants. He put them on Paige and carried her out to the living room. He sat her next to Anna on the couch. 
"Alright, let's call your auntie baby." Sam said, talking out his phone. 

Paige was excited to talk to auntie. To tell her how good it was going.

Sam dialed Judy's number and when she answered he handed the phone to Paige. 
"Here you go, baby." Sam said. 
"Hi auntie!" Paige said excitedly. She held the phone to her ear.

"Hi baby. It's good to hear your voice. Have you been having a good time? Did you have breakfast already?" Judy asked. 
"Yea. We had fruit and cereal and juice. I dressed now too." Paige told her.

"That sounds delicious. I just had cereal and coffee with Miss Nancy, who stopped by. I'm glad Anna's daddy is taking good care of you. I am sure you and Anna are going to have lots of fun." Judy said. 

"That sounds delicious. I just had cereal and coffee with Miss Nancy, who stopped by. I'm glad Anna's daddy is taking good care of you. I am sure you and Anna are going to have lots of fun." Judy said. 
"We are, Auntie!" Paige said happily.

"Good. Just remember anytime you want to talk to me, just tell Anna's daddy,  and he'll call me. I'll talk to you no matter what I am doing." Promised Judy.
"Alright. Love you, auntie!" Paige said smiling. She was going to have a fun time.

"I love you too, baby. Go have fun. Goodbye." Judy said. 
Sam took the phone from Paige and Anna came over to her. 
" Do you want to see my playroom?" Anna asked. 

Paige smiled big, "Ya I wanna see it!" She said she wondered if she had a lot of toys.

Anna took Paige's hand and led her down the hall tip the playroom. It wasn't as big as Paige's playroom, but had dolls, games and toys that girls Anna's age played with. There was a box with clothes to play dress up as well. 

"What do you think? Do you like it? What do you want to do first? Anna asked. 

Anna took Paige's hand and led her down the hall tip the playroom. It wasn't as big as Paige's playroom, but had dolls, games and toys that girls Anna's age played with. There was a box with clothes to play dress up as well. 
"What do you think? Do you like it? What do you want to do first? Anna asked. 

"Ooh it looks like you have lots of fun!" Paige smiled, looking at all the different stuff she had. "We can play dress up!" Paige said going over to the box of clothes.

"Alright," agreed Anna. 

Anna went over to the box, pulling out  some dresses and slowing them to Paige. 

"We can be princesses, or pirates or mommy's and daddy's or anything else we want to be." Anna said. 

"Alright," agreed Anna. 
Anna went over to the box, pulling out  some dresses and slowing them to Paige. 
"We can be princesses, or pirates or mommy's and daddy's or anything else we want to be." Anna said. 
"Oooh neat. Anyone you wanna dress up as? I wanna dress up like a princess. " Paige told looking at some of the pretty outfits.

"Let's both be princesses. Who is your favorite princess?" Anna asked,  digging more princess dresses out. 

"Why, princess Ana. I would say Elsa, but she became a Queen." Paige said.

"But Elsa was a princess before she was a queen. I like Belle or Merida." Anna said. 

Anna pulled out a Princess Ana and a belle dress out of the costume box. She handed Paige the Ana dress. 

"But Elsa was a princess before she was a queen. I like Belle or Merida." Anna said. 
Anna pulled out a Princess Ana and a belle dress out of the costume box. She handed Paige the Ana dress. 

"Well, you're right about that. " Paige said. "They're good princesses too."