LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

Sam held Paige close to him and cuddled. He remembered when Anna was a baby and he would do the same to her. 
Paige suckled down her warm formula. It was making her sleepy again. She was so relaxed in his hold.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Sam let Paige finish her bottle. Instead of taking back to the playpen, Sam took Paige to his own bed and laying her down, then getting in bed as well. 
Paige slept peacefully after she finished her bottle. When she was laid in bed, she didn't show any signs of waking up anytime soon.

Sam pulled the covers over Paige, keeping het on the inside next to the wall so she wouldn't fall out off bed Ann's went to sleep. 
Paige continued to sleep for a little while longer.

The alarm went off at seven and Sam quickly turned it off. He got up and picked Paige up. He moved her back to the playpen, gently laying her down. He went to the kitchen to start breakfast. 

The alarm went off at seven and Sam quickly turned it off. He got up and picked Paige up. He moved her back to the playpen, gently laying her down. He went to the kitchen to start breakfast. 

Paige woke up about 7: 30 or so and started to cry. The sun was just rising, and Anna wasn't in the bedroom. She was all by herself.

Sam heard Paige and came to the bedroom with a bottle. 
"Good morning, baby. Would you like a bottle?" Sam cooed.
Paige looked up still crying and started to settle down seeing Sam come in. Paige nodded and made grabby hands, still slightly crying.

Sam picked Paige up and cuddled her. He walked out of the bedroom and out to the kitchen. Anna was at the table eating breakfast. Sam put the nipple of the bottle up top Paige's mouth. 

Sam picked Paige up and cuddled her. He walked out of the bedroom and out to the kitchen. Anna was at the table eating breakfast. Sam put the nipple of the bottle up top Paige's mouth. 
Paige relaxed a little as she was lifted up. She let out a soft sigh. She accepted the nipple and started to drink the formula.

Sam let Paige finish her bottle. 
"Does your auntie usually feed you something besides your bottle for breakfast?" Sam asked.
Paige nodded, "yeah. " she said.

Sam stood up and sat Paige down on a chair. 
"Stay here while I see what we have. How about some fruit and some cereal?" Sam asked. 
"Ooh that sounds yummy." Paige said staying in her seat.

Sam took some blueberries and strawberries and cut them up. He put cereal in a bowl and added milk. While he was doing this, Anna got a bib from the diaper bag and tied it around Paige's neck. 

Sam brought the food to the table and set it down. He picked Paige up and sat down holding her on his lap. 

"Do you want Anna or me to feed you, baby?" Sam asked. 

Sam took some blueberries and strawberries and cut them up. He put cereal in a bowl and added milk. While he was doing this, Anna got a bib from the diaper bag and tied it around Paige's neck. 
Sam brought the food to the table and set it down. He picked Paige up and sat down holding her on his lap. 
"Do you want Anna or me to feed you, baby?" Sam asked. 

Paige watched him do all of that. "Hi Anna." She said when her bib was tied on.
She pointed at Sam wanting him to feed her.

Anna smiled at Paige. Sam scooped up some of the fruit first and fed Paige. 
"Here you go, baby." Sam cooed. 
Paige smiled back. She opened her mouth for the bite of fruit.

Sam smiled and kept feeling Paige her breakfast. He stopped occasionally to wipe off her face. 
"After we finish breakfast do you want to call auntie?" Sam asked. 
Paige nodded "yes please. Then after that can Anna and I play?" She asked.

"Of course. That's what you do on sleepovers isn't it?" Sam said with a smile. 
Sam finished feeding Paige and fed her a bottle. 
"Yea!" Paige said and continued eating. Then drinking from her bottle after.