LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

"What's the matter baby? Do you have gas?" Sam asked. 
Sam sat Paige up and patted her back. 
Paige squirmed a little and gas came out the stinky way. Paige had farted.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Sam checked Paige's diaper to make sure she hadn't messed.

"Alright, I think it's time for this baby to go to bed." Sam said. 

Sam stood up and carried Paige back to Anna's room. Anna had put a baby blanket and Presley in the playpen. 

Sam checked Paige's diaper to make sure she hadn't messed.
"Alright, I think it's time for this baby to go to bed." Sam said. 
Sam stood up and carried Paige back to Anna's room. Anna had put a baby blanket and Presley in the playpen. 
Paige started to cry when she was told she had to go to bed. She didn't even get to call auntie yet and it's been a few hours that they've been apart.

"What's the matter baby?" Sam asked. 

Just then his phone rang. He picked it up and saw it was Judy. 

"Hello, has baby  gone to sleep yet? If not can I talk to her?" Judy asked. 

"I was just putting her to bed. Here she is." Sam said. 

Sam handed the phone to Paige. 

"Its your auntie, baby," Sam said.

"What's the matter baby?" Sam asked. 
Just then his phone rang. He picked it up and saw it was Judy. 
"Hello, has baby  gone to sleep yet? If not can I talk to her?" Judy asked. 
"I was just putting her to bed. Here she is." Sam said. 
Sam handed the phone to Paige. 
"Its your auntie, baby," Sam said.
Paige started to relax when she heard it was her auntie. She took it, "H-h Auntie" Paige said softly sniffling .

"Are you okay, baby? I know this is your first night away. It will be okay. If you need anything, Sam is there. Don't be afraid to tell him." Judy said.  

Sam waited by the playpen. 

"Are you okay, baby? I know this is your first night away. It will be okay. If you need anything, Sam is there. Don't be afraid to tell him." Judy said.  
Sam waited by the playpen. 
"Yeah auntie. Just wanted to talk to you before bed. Miss you." Paige said softly as she relaxed

Judy kept singing. Sam took the phone from Paige but held it where she could here Judy. Sam put a pacifier in Paige's mouth. 
Paige suckled her paci as she fell asleep in Sam's arms.

Sam laid Paige back in the playpen and covered her before leaving the room. 

"She's asleep." Sam told Judy. 

"Good. Doesn't hesitate to call me if baby wants to talk to me, no matter what time it is." Judy ordered. 

"Alright," Sam agreed. 

Sam laid Paige back in the playpen and covered her before leaving the room. 
"She's asleep." Sam told Judy. 
"Good. Doesn't hesitate to call me if baby wants to talk to me, no matter what time it is." Judy ordered. 
"Alright," Sam agreed. 
Paige slept peacefully for the night.

Anna slept as well. Sam kept checking on the girls through the night. 
Paige was awake at 5 am tho with a messy diaper and a hungry tummy. She sat up and looked over, Anna was still sleeping. Was Anna's daddy awake tho? She wondered. Her poopy diaper was starting to bother her.

Sam had set the alarm for six, figuring Anna and Paige would sleep until at least seven. He woke up around five thirty though and decided to check on them. 

Sam walked over to the girls bedroom and saw Paige was sitting up in the playpen instead of sleeping. 

"What's the matter, baby? Can't you sleep?" Robert whispered. 

As he got closer to the playpen he could smell Paige's diaper. 

"Would baby like a clean diaper?" Robert cooed. 

Sam had set the alarm for six, figuring Anna and Paige would sleep until at least seven. He woke up around five thirty though and decided to check on them. 
Sam walked over to the girls bedroom and saw Paige was sitting up in the playpen instead of sleeping. 
"What's the matter, baby? Can't you sleep?" Robert whispered. 
As he got closer to the playpen he could smell Paige's diaper. 
"Would baby like a clean diaper?" Robert cooed. 

Paige heard someone coming towards the door. She went to end of the playpen (still sitting) that was closer to the bedroom door, to try and see who was coming. She made grabby hands seeing it was Sam. She nodded, wanting a clean diaper.

Sam picked up Paige and carried her out of the bedroom. He got the diaper bag and took Paige to his room and laid her on his bed. He took off her diaper and cleaned her up. He slid a clean diaper under her and sprinkled powder on her before taping the diaper on. 

"Would you like a bottle?" Sam cooed, picking Paige up. 

Sam picked up Paige and carried her out of the bedroom. He got the diaper bag and took Paige to his room and laid her on his bed. He took off her diaper and cleaned her up. He slid a clean diaper under her and sprinkled powder on her before taping the diaper on. 
"Would you like a bottle?" Sam cooed, picking Paige up. 
Paige laid on his bed as her diaper was changed. She nodded. "Please." She said softly.

Sam carried Paige to the kitchen and warmed a bottle of formula. He took Paige to the living room and sat down. Sam held the nipple up to Paige's mouth. 

"Here you go, baby." Sam cooed. 

Sam carried Paige to the kitchen and warmed a bottle of formula. He took Paige to the living room and sat down. Sam held the nipple up to Paige's mouth. 
"Here you go, baby." Sam cooed. 

Paige opened her mouth for the nipple and cuddled close to him. She suckled the warm formula.