LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

Judy smiled and put the penguin in Paige's arms. Judy finished packing, then took Paige and Anna to the living room to wait for Sam. 
Paige was getting antsy waiting for Sam. After all it was getting close to her bedtime, which was a couple hours away. Eventually Sam made it to the house, ready for the girls. (Do you wanna play Sam when it's just Sam and the girls?)

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

(Yes, I was planning on it. You can play Sam in your next post, and I'll play him after. ) Judy heard Sam's car pull into the driveway. She opened the door to let him in. 

"Hello Sam. I have baby's things all ready. I'm sure she'll have lots of fun." Judy said. 

(Yes, I was planning on it. You can play Sam in your next post, and I'll play him after. ) Judy heard Sam's car pull into the driveway. She opened the door to let him in. 
"Hello Sam. I have baby's things all ready. I'm sure she'll have lots of fun." Judy said. 
"I hope so. I have a few things planned for the sleepover. Does Paige have a schedule to follow tho? Like what time does she go to bed?" Sam asked to make sure before he took them.

"I try to have her in bed by seven thirty. Usually after dinner I clean her up and get her dressed for bed. And she has tummy time in the afternoon. She can miss it if you don't want to do it with her." Judy said. 

Judy gave Paige a hug.

"I'll see you when you come back, baby." Judy said. 

Anna took Paige's hand and followed her father out to the car. Sam had the diaper bag and suitcase. 

"I try to have her in bed by seven thirty. Usually after dinner I clean her up and get her dressed for bed. And she has tummy time in the afternoon. She can miss it if you don't want to do it with her." Judy said. 
Judy gave Paige a hug.
"I'll see you when you come back, baby." Judy said. 
Anna took Paige's hand and followed her father out to the car. Sam had the diaper bag and suitcase. 

Paige hugged back. She was still excited for the sleepover. But sad at the same time being away from auntie. But this could be fun. They got to the car.

Sam lifted Paige into the car seat he had installed for her and fastened the harness.  Anna got in the back next to Paige and Sam buckled her seat belt. 

"Alright, looks like we're ready to go." Sam said with a smile. 

Sam got in the car and backed out of the drive, starting home. 

Sam lifted Paige into the car seat he had installed for her and fastened the harness.  Anna got in the back next to Paige and Sam buckled her seat belt. 
"Alright, looks like we're ready to go." Sam said with a smile. 
Sam got in the car and backed out of the drive, starting home. 

Paige smiled, sitting in the carseat. She placed her fingers in her mouth as she didn't have her paci on her.

Anna saw Paige start to suck on her fingers. She opened the diaper bag next to her and took out a pacifier. She tugged on Paige's fingers, 

"I have your pacifier, baby." Anna said, holding the pacifier up to Paige's mouth.

Anna saw Paige start to suck on her fingers. She opened the diaper bag next to her and took out a pacifier. She tugged on Paige's fingers, 
"I have your pacifier, baby." Anna said, holding the pacifier up to Paige's mouth.
Paige smiled at that. She took out her now slobbery fingers and kept her mouth open for her paci. When it was put in, she started to happily suckle it.

Anna smiled at Paige. Sam drove home and parked. He got Paige out of the car seat and Anna took her hand as he got the diaper bag and Paige's bag. He led them into the house. 

"Baby, you'll be sleeping in Anna's room. We don't have a crib but I have a portable playpen for you to sleep in." Sam said. 

Anna led Paige back to her room.

Anna smiled at Paige. Sam drove home and parked. He got Paige out of the car seat and Anna took her hand as he got the diaper bag and Paige's bag. He led them into the house. 
"Baby, you'll be sleeping in Anna's room. We don't have a crib but I have a portable playpen for you to sleep in." Sam said. 
Anna led Paige back to her room.

Paige took her hand and followed Anna. "Okie.." She said behind her paci. She looked around Anna's room. She looked over at Sam and made grabby hands. "Uppy."

Sam watched as Paige looked around Anna's room. He smiled and picked up Paige. He patted her bottom. 

"Would you like for me to read you a story? I know it's not quite your bedtime, but it's getting close." Sam said. 

Sam watched as Paige looked around Anna's room. He smiled and picked up Paige. He patted her bottom. 
"Would you like for me to read you a story? I know it's not quite your bedtime, but it's getting close." Sam said. 
"Uh huh. 'tory." Paige said behind her paci, meaning story obviously.

"Alright. Anna, will you pick out a story and bring it to three living room?" Sam asked. 

Sam carried Paige back to the living room and sat down in his chair. Anna brought a book from her room and gave it to her father, taking a seat next to him. Sam opened the book and started reading. 

"Alright. Anna, will you pick out a story and bring it to three living room?" Sam asked. 
Sam carried Paige back to the living room and sat down in his chair. Anna brought a book from her room and gave it to her father, taking a seat next to him. Sam opened the book and started reading. 
Paige laid into him, suckling her paci. She looked at the pictures. Listening to the story.

Sam smiled at Paige and Anna as he read the book to them. When he finished the book Sam looked at Anna. 

"Go ahead and put your pajamas on." Sam ordered. 

"Yes sir," Anna replied. 

Sam looked at Paige. 

"Do you get a bottle before bed or after you are in your crib?" Sam wondered. 

Sam smiled at Paige and Anna as he read the book to them. When he finished the book Sam looked at Anna. 
"Go ahead and put your pajamas on." Sam ordered. 
"Yes sir," Anna replied. 
Sam looked at Paige. 
"Do you get a bottle before bed or after you are in your crib?" Sam wondered. 
(I can't remember which one they usually do)

Sam saw Paige looked confused.

"How about we put your jammies on and then we'll see about your bottle." Sam cooed.

Sam took Paige back to the bedroom where Anna was just finishing getting dressed. He looked in Paige's bag and took out a pajama top. He undressed Paige and put the pajama top on her. He checked her diaper and patted her bottom. 

"There we go, baby." Sam said with a smile. 

Sam saw Paige looked confused.
"How about we put your jammies on and then we'll see about your bottle." Sam cooed.
Sam took Paige back to the bedroom where Anna was just finishing getting dressed. He looked in Paige's bag and took out a pajama top. He undressed Paige and put the pajama top on her. He checked her diaper and patted her bottom. 
"There we go, baby." Sam said with a smile. 

Paige smiled and nodded at that idea. "Where Anna?" She asked behind her paci

"She's probably still getting ready for bed. She had to use the potty and brush her teeth, then she'll be out." Sam said. 

Sam carried Paige to the kitchen and fixed her a bottle of milk and warmed it. 

"She's probably still getting ready for bed. She had to use the potty and brush her teeth, then she'll be out." Sam said. 
Sam carried Paige to the kitchen and fixed her a bottle of milk and warmed it. 

Paige nodded. "Mhm." She hummed. She watched him get her bottle ready.

Sam got the bottle and took her back to the living room. Anna was sitting on the couch. Sam sat down and took Paige's pacifier out of her mouth and placed the nipple up to her mouth. 

"Are you thirsty, baby?" Sam cooed.

Sam got the bottle and took her back to the living room. Anna was sitting on the couch. Sam sat down and took Paige's pacifier out of her mouth and placed the nipple up to her mouth. 
"Are you thirsty, baby?" Sam cooed.
Paige cuddled him when they sat down on the couch. She opened her mouth and accepted the bottle. She started to drink her milk.

Anna smiled at how cute Paige looked in her father's arms. Sam cuddled with Paige as she drank her bottle. 
Paige started to look sleepy and got a little fussy while drinking her milk. She was getting a pouty face.