LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

"Alright, how about you and Anna go to the play room?" Judy said. 
Anna stood up Ann's held out her hand.
"Lets go baby." Anna cooed. 
"Okay!" Paige said and got up taking Anna's hand. "Let's go." She agreed already starting to go to the playroom.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Anna smiled at Paige as they walked. When they got to the playroom, Anna let go of Paige's hand. 

"What do you want to play with? We could build something out of blocks, or play with dolls or anything you want." Anna asked. 

Anna smiled at Paige as they walked. When they got to the playroom, Anna let go of Paige's hand. 
"What do you want to play with? We could build something out of blocks, or play with dolls or anything you want." Anna asked. 
"Play with puzzels?" Paige suggested. "I think we have board games too but I think we have to ask for those. "

Anna went over to the closet and opened the door. She found the puzzles and looked them over. She took out a 25 piece puzzle of a kitten and showed ur to Paige.

"Do you want to try this one?" Anna asked. 

Anna went over to the closet and opened the door. She found the puzzles and looked them over. She took out a 25 piece puzzle of a kitten and showed ur to Paige.
"Do you want to try this one?" Anna asked. 

"Yeah, it's a kitty! It can't be too hard!" Paige said. She reached for the box.

"I guess if we find a piece we can put it in the puzzle. Do you put straight edges together first, or just put any pieces together?" Anna asked. 
"I try to find the middle pieces" Paige says "Then go around from there. "

"Okay. That seems hard, but we can do it like that." Anna said. 
Anna dumped the pieces on the floor and started looking through them. 
Paige did too. "That's what makes it more fun. " she says.

Anna looked at the picture on the box and picked out a couple of pieces that looked like they belonged in the middle and set them where they were going to put the puzzle together. 

"Are these the right pieces?" Anna asked, looking at Paige. 

Anna looked at the picture on the box and picked out a couple of pieces that looked like they belonged in the middle and set them where they were going to put the puzzle together. 
"Are these the right pieces?" Anna asked, looking at Paige. 

"I think so.." Paige said and looked for pieces like them.

Anna looked as well. It wasn't that big of a puzzle, so it wouldn't be hard to find them. She let Paige found the pieces while Anna pretended to look.
Paige got a few pieces together on her own. And went piece after piece but paused when she noticed Anna wasn't helping much. "Hey you help too." She said.