LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

Anna stopped running when Paige touched her, causing Paige to run into her.  They both fell to the ground.  Anna started giggling. 
"I'm sorry, baby. Are you okay?" Anna asked.
Nancy and Judy came running over to make sure the girls were okay. 
When Paige fell with Anna, she felt an urge to go. And not just number one... number too. But before she could say anything, poop came rushing in her diaper.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Judy helped Paige and Anna stand up. 
"Are you okay baby? Do you want to keep playing? What about you,  Anna?" Judy asked. 
"I'm okay.  Baby seems a bit shaken though." Anna said. 

Paige's face was a little red from embarrassment and her diaper was full by then. "No, no more play. " she said softly.

Judy sensed something was wrong and led Paige back inside. By the time they got back inside, Judy could smell Paige's diaper.

"Are you upset because you went poopy in your diaper when you fell?" Judy asked,  leading Paige to three nursery. 

Anna and Nancy came inside and waited in the living room. 

Judy sensed something was wrong and led Paige back inside. By the time they got back inside, Judy could smell Paige's diaper.
"Are you upset because you went poopy in your diaper when you fell?" Judy asked,  leading Paige to three nursery. 
Anna and Nancy came inside and waited in the living room. 

Paige nodded, looking down. "I couldn't control it or anything. It just happened. " Paige said as they went to the nursery.

"Its nothing to be embarrassed about, baby.  Didn't your mommy ever read the book everybody poops? I know what happened to you was sudden,  but it happens sometimes." Judy said, 

Judy took Paige into the nursery and took off her onesie. Judy lifted Paige onto the changing table and untaped her diaper. 

"Its nothing to be embarrassed about, baby.  Didn't your mommy ever read the book everybody poops? I know what happened to you was sudden,  but it happens sometimes." Judy said, 
Judy took Paige into the nursery and took off her onesie. Judy lifted Paige onto the changing table and untaped her diaper. 

"But I couldn't stop it, i couldn't even feel it coming!" Paige explained laying on the table.

"Have you been able to feel it when you need to pee,  or is it just this one time with not feeling when you poop? Would you like me to give you some medicine or something?"

Judy took off Paige's diaper and cleaned her with baby wipes. 

"Have you been able to feel it when you need to pee,  or is it just this one time with not feeling when you poop? Would you like me to give you some medicine or something?"
Judy took off Paige's diaper and cleaned her with baby wipes. 
"Yeah I can feel it when I pee. It's just this one time I couldn't feel my poop coming. Is that bad?" Paige asked.

"I think we should watch and see if it was just a one time thing. It could have been the way you hit the ground. It's a good thing you wear diapers though isn't it?" Judy said. 

Judy slipped a diaper under Paige and sprinkled powder on her. 

"I think we should watch and see if it was just a one time thing. It could have been the way you hit the ground. It's a good thing you wear diapers though isn't it?" Judy said. 
Judy slipped a diaper under Paige and sprinkled powder on her. 
"Yeah it was a good thing. " Paige agreed

Judy finished putting the diaper on Paige and got her off the changing table.  She took her onesie off, replacing it with a tee shirt.
"Lets go visit with Miss Nancy. Okay?" Just asked. 

"Okay and Anna too right Auntie?" Paige asked

"Yes baby, Anna too. She's your best friend, isn't she?" Judy cooed.

Judy picked Paige up and carried her to the living room. Anna came over and smiled at Paige. 

"I'm glad you're okay, baby." Anna cooed. 

"Yes baby, Anna too. She's your best friend, isn't she?" Judy cooed.
Judy picked Paige up and carried her to the living room. Anna came over and smiled at Paige. 
"I'm glad you're okay, baby." Anna cooed. 

"Yeah my very best friend. " Paige said smiling. She looked at Anna, "Me too. Hug?" Paige asked holding her arms out for one.

"I know baby, and I know it wasn't your fault, or Anna's fault for making you fall. Would like to sit on my lap for awhile?" Auntie, could you get baby a bottle, please?" Nancy asked. 

"Coming right up." Judy said. 

"I know baby, and I know it wasn't your fault, or Anna's fault for making you fall. Would like to sit on my lap for awhile?" Auntie, could you get baby a bottle, please?" Nancy asked. 
"Coming right up." Judy said. 

"Yeah. We can cuddle?" Paige asked

"Of course baby. I think that is a great idea." Nancy cooed. 

Nancy lifted Paige onto her lap and wrapped her arms around her. Anna sat next to Nancy and smiled at Paige. Judy brought a bottle back and handed it to Nancy, then sat down.

"Here you go baby." Nancy cooed, holding the nipple up to Paige's mouth. 

"Of course baby. I think that is a great idea." Nancy cooed. 
Nancy lifted Paige onto her lap and wrapped her arms around her. Anna sat next to Nancy and smiled at Paige. Judy brought a bottle back and handed it to Nancy, then sat down.
"Here you go baby." Nancy cooed, holding the nipple up to Paige's mouth. 

Paige hugged Nancy and cuddle while sitting on her lap. She accepted the bottle. Letting out a happy hum.

Nancy kept cuddling with Paige while Paige drank her bottle. Judy turned on the TV and found Bubble Guppies.
"Is that okay?" Judy asked. 
Paige nodded smiling! She started to drink it more.

Judy left the room. Anna watched the show with Paige.
Nancy took the bottle from Paige set it aside. She bounced Paige on her lap as she watched the  TV.
Paige doesn't notice she left as she was so into the show.