LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

Judy helped Paige into the highchair and strapped her in before the tray on the front. 
"Anna,  why don't you feed baby her lunch? First you need to put her bib on her. I've got two jars of baby food for her and a bottle of formula. You can eat your sandwich while baby drinks her bottle." Judy said,
Anna nodded and picked up the bib. She slipped it around Paige's neck and fastened it.

"Oooh Anna gets to feed me!"Paige said happily. She couldn't wait to eat.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Anna sat down next to Paige and chose the jar of pears first.  She dipped the baby spoon in the jar and brought it to Paige's mouth.
"Who's my hungry little baby?" Anna cooed, giggling.
Paige opened her mouth willingly, feeling hungry. "Mmm..." She hummed contently.

Judy smiled as she watched Anna feed Paige. 

Anna fed page the rest of the pears and opened the jar of bananas.

"Yum, this looks delicious. Just a little more baby." Anna cooed, bringing the spoon to Paige's mouth.

Judy smiled as she watched Anna feed Paige. 
Anna fed page the rest of the pears and opened the jar of bananas.
"Yum, this looks delicious. Just a little more baby." Anna cooed, bringing the spoon to Paige's mouth.

Paige wouldn't be able to taste the laxatives at all. Just mushy bananas.
Paige could eat a little more. She opened her mouth.

Anna smiled as Paige ate all the bananas. Finally she set the spoon down and wiped off Paige's face with a napkin before giving her the bottle. 

"Here you go baby.  Can you hold your bottle so I can eat my lunch?" Anna cooed.

Anna smiled as Paige ate all the bananas. Finally she set the spoon down and wiped off Paige's face with a napkin before giving her the bottle. 
"Here you go baby.  Can you hold your bottle so I can eat my lunch?" Anna cooed.
Paige nodded and took her bottle to drink from. She drank her formula while Anna ate.

Anna started eating her sandwich and drinking her juice. She smiled at Paige as she ate.

"After lunch is over baby needs to take a nap. You're welcome to join her if you want,  Anna. I can put a mattress on the floor of the nursery, or you can spend some quiet time reading." Judy said.

"I would like to take a nap in baby's nursery, please. Is that okay with you baby?" Anna asked.

Anna started eating her sandwich and drinking her juice. She smiled at Paige as she ate.
"After lunch is over baby needs to take a nap. You're welcome to join her if you want,  Anna. I can put a mattress on the floor of the nursery, or you can spend some quiet time reading." Judy said.
"I would like to take a nap in baby's nursery, please. Is that okay with you baby?" Anna asked.

"Yeah you can take a nap in my room. " Paige said happily some milk spilling out of her mouth.

Anna smiled and picked up a cloth napkin. She wiped the milk off Paige's chin. Anna finished her sandwich and juice and stood up.

Judy came over to take Paige from the high chair, removing her bib first. 

Anna smiled and picked up a cloth napkin. She wiped the milk off Paige's chin. Anna finished her sandwich and juice and stood up.
Judy came over to take Paige from the high chair, removing her bib first. 
"Nap time now?" Paige asked once in Judy's arms. She yawned slightly.

Judy checked Paige's diaper and patted her bottom. 

"Yes baby, it's time for your nap. I'll change your diaper when you wake up." Judy said. 

Judy carried Paige to the nursery with Anna following them. She undressed Paige and put a onesie on her, snapping the crotch closed. She kissed Paige's cheek and laid her in the crib, laying Presley next to her. She covered them both. 

Anna undressed down to her blue panties with Rapunzel on them as Judy brought in an extra crib mattress for Anna to sleep on. It already had a sheet covering the mattress.

"Would you like a blanket?" Judy asked. 

"No ma'am,  I don't need one." Anna said,  yawning. 

Judy nodded and left the room. Anna laid down on the crib mattress and curled up. 

"Have a nice nap, baby." Anna said, closing her eyes. 

Judy checked Paige's diaper and patted her bottom. 
"Yes baby, it's time for your nap. I'll change your diaper when you wake up." Judy said. 
Judy carried Paige to the nursery with Anna following them. She undressed Paige and put a onesie on her, snapping the crotch closed. She kissed Paige's cheek and laid her in the crib, laying Presley next to her. She covered them both. 
Anna undressed down to her blue panties with Rapunzel on them as Judy brought in an extra crib mattress for Anna to sleep on. It already had a sheet covering the mattress.
"Would you like a blanket?" Judy asked. 
"No ma'am,  I don't need one." Anna said,  yawning. 
Judy nodded and left the room. Anna laid down on the crib mattress and curled up. 
"Have a nice nap, baby." Anna said, closing her eyes. 

"Love auntie!" Paige said when Judy went to get Anna something to sleep on. She liked that Anna was napping with her too. She looked at Anna. "You too." She closed her eyes as well.

Anna stayed awake for about ten minutes before falling asleep. Judy did housework and kept an eye on Paige and Anna through a baby monitor app on her phone. 

Anna woke up first, sitting up on her mattress and rubbing her eyes. 

Anna stayed awake for about ten minutes before falling asleep. Judy did housework and kept an eye on Paige and Anna through a baby monitor app on her phone. 
Anna woke up first, sitting up on her mattress and rubbing her eyes. 
Paige was still asleep when Anna woke though. She always slept longer. She needed sleep.

Anna stayed as quiet as she could to let Paige sleep.  About twenty minutes later Judy came into the room. 

"You can go out now if you want Anna. " Judy said.

"I'll wait for baby." Anna said. 

Judy nodded and came over to crib.

"Baby,  time to wake up. Naptime is over." Judy cooed, patting Paige's bottom. 

Anna stayed as quiet as she could to let Paige sleep.  About twenty minutes later Judy came into the room. 
"You can go out now if you want Anna. " Judy said.
"I'll wait for baby." Anna said. 
Judy nodded and came over to crib.
"Baby,  time to wake up. Naptime is over." Judy cooed, patting Paige's bottom. 
Paige whined softly hearing the door creak open. But she was enjoying her nap. Naptime couldn't be over yet. It felt like she only slept for 5 minutes. She whined softly again when auntie really told her it was time to wake up.

Judy smiled as Paige fought waking up. 

"Fine them.  Baby can sleep,  but auntie and Anna are going outside to play. Call me when you are ready to wake up baby." Judy said. Judy went over to the door and opened and closed it,  but stayed in three room. 

Judy smiled as Paige fought waking up. 
"Fine them.  Baby can sleep,  but auntie and Anna are going outside to play. Call me when you are ready to wake up baby." Judy said. Judy went over to the door and opened and closed it,  but stayed in three room. 

Paige frowned and kinda got upset hearing that they'd leave her In here all by herself. she heard the door open and close, and started to cry sitting up and turning around only to face them.

"Did you really think we would have left you in here,  baby? Let's get your diaper changed, then we can go outside." Judy said. 

Judy picked Paige up and moved her to the changing table. Judy pulled the strap across her waist and unsnapped her onesie. 

"Did you really think we would have left you in here,  baby? Let's get your diaper changed, then we can go outside." Judy said. 
Judy picked Paige up and moved her to the changing table. Judy pulled the strap across her waist and unsnapped her onesie. 
Paige started to calm down when she was lifted up. She felt better knowing they were still there.

Judy took off Paige's soiled diaper and threw it away.  She got a couple of baby wipes and started cleaning her. Judy smiled at Paige.
"There's our sweet baby." Judy cooed. 
Paige smiled giggling. She didn't wiggle or anything during her diaper change. "What are we gonna play outside?" She asked

Judy took out a diaper and slid it under Paige. She sprinkled baby powder on her and taped the diaper closed. Judy snapped the onesie closed, 

"What would you like to play? I just want both you girls to get some fresh air," Judy said as she got Paige off of the changing table. 

Judy took out a diaper and slid it under Paige. She sprinkled baby powder on her and taped the diaper closed. Judy snapped the onesie closed, 
"What would you like to play? I just want both you girls to get some fresh air," Judy said as she got Paige off of the changing table. 

"Tag? Tag is fun. " Paige said, excited. She liked to go outside.