LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

Judy checked Paige's diaper, then helped Paige lay on her tummy.  Anna sat down near Paige as Judy put out a couple of toys, including Presley. She sat down where Paige could see her. She held out her hand. 

"Reach for auntie, baby." Judy cooed.

Judy checked Paige's diaper, then helped Paige lay on her tummy.  Anna sat down near Paige as Judy put out a couple of toys, including Presley. She sat down where Paige could see her. She held out her hand. 
"Reach for auntie, baby." Judy cooed.
Paige smiled seeing Presley as she was laying down, she looked at auntie when she sat down. Then tried reaching for her like she was told.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Judy smiled at Paige and kept her hand just out of Paige's reach.
"Come on baby. You can do it. Just a little more." Urged Judy.
Paige tried to wiggle forward to finally reach Aunties hand.

Judy let Paige wiggle closer to her like a real baby would. Judy smiled and let Paige grasp her hand.

"Very good, baby! Do you want to try to reach Anna or Presley next?" Judy asked, lightly squeezing Paige's hand.

Judy let Paige wiggle closer to her like a real baby would. Judy smiled and let Paige grasp her hand.
"Very good, baby! Do you want to try to reach Anna or Presley next?" Judy asked, lightly squeezing Paige's hand.
"Presley!" Paige said cheerfully.

"Okay, look to see where Presley is.  She'll be just out of your reach,  so you have to stretch those baby arms to get her." Judy said.
"I know auntie. I'll try real hard." Paige said. She looked for her Presley and reached and reached for it even scooting closer.

Judy watched Paige with a smile.
"Come on baby,  you can do it! Just a little more. Presley is waiting to give you a hug." Judy said.
Anna clapped her hands, trying to encourage Paige.
Paige used both of her arms to scoot and reached more and eventually grabbed Presley.

"Good girl! Now give Presley a hug and rest for a bit. Would you like some juice?" Judy asked. 

Paige gave her a hug and cuddled her penguin close. She nodded. "Yes please "

Judy stood up arms went to the kitchen. She came back with a bottle of juice and handed it to Paige.
"Take your time, baby. I know tummy time can be tiring." Judy said.
Paige nodded, it was a lot of work but it was nice to be able to stretch and learn.
She put her baba in her mouth to drink her juice.

Anna smiled at Paige.
"I can't wait to teach daddy how to do tummy time with you. Then we can do it when you sleepover.  You'll have to make sure Presley comes too." Anna said.
"Of course, Presley won't miss a second of the sleep over!" Paige said.

Judy let Paige drink most of her bottle and rest for about ten minutes.

"Okay baby,  lay back down on your tummy. I want you to find Anna and reach out to her. When you touch her, I want you to squeeze her hand as hard as you can. Can you do that for me baby? " Judy cooed.

Judy let Paige drink most of her bottle and rest for about ten minutes.
"Okay baby,  lay back down on your tummy. I want you to find Anna and reach out to her. When you touch her, I want you to squeeze her hand as hard as you can. Can you do that for me baby? " Judy cooed.

Paige set her baba to the side and laid on her tummy. She moved her hands to find Anna and took her hand when she got it. And she squeezed as hard as she could like auntie said.

Anna squeezed back, though not as hard. Anna thought it it was like a real baby squeezing her hand, as there was very little pressure.

"Good girl, baby. We're almost done. I've put a couple of your baby toys next to your blanket. I want you to pick one and grab it. One is your rattle. The other is a teething ring. Once you have your toy you can sit up and play with it for a few minutes." Judy cooed.

Anna squeezed back, though not as hard. Anna thought it it was like a real baby squeezing her hand, as there was very little pressure.
"Good girl, baby. We're almost done. I've put a couple of your baby toys next to your blanket. I want you to pick one and grab it. One is your rattle. The other is a teething ring. Once you have your toy you can sit up and play with it for a few minutes." Judy cooed.

Paige smiled when Anna squeezed back and listened about the toys. She reached for a little and was able to get the teething ring. "Got it!" Paige said

Judy and Anna clapped as Paige grabbed the teething ring.

"Good job, baby! Anna can you watch baby while I get lunch ready?" Judy asked.

"Yes auntie. That's okay with you,  isn't it  baby?" Anna asked.

Judy and Anna clapped as Paige grabbed the teething ring.
"Good job, baby! Anna can you watch baby while I get lunch ready?" Judy asked.
"Yes auntie. That's okay with you,  isn't it  baby?" Anna asked.
"Of course I'm okay with it." Paige said. She chewed on her teething her.

Anna smiled and came closer to Paige. 

"I bet that teething ring makes you're gums feel better,  spurred it,  baby?" Anna said.

Judy went to the kitchen and made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for Anna,  and got out two jars of baby food for Paige. She got pears and bananas. She added a laxative to the bananas so Paige would fill her diaper more often. 

Judy came to the kitchen door.

"Anna,  lunch is ready.  Can you bring baby to het high chair?" Judy called out.

Anna stood up and helped Paige to her feet. She took Paige's hand and started to the kitchen.

"Sorry I can't carry you like auntie does, baby." Anna said. 

Anna smiled and came closer to Paige. 
"I bet that teething ring makes you're gums feel better,  spurred it,  baby?" Anna said.
Judy went to the kitchen and made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for Anna,  and got out two jars of baby food for Paige. She got pears and bananas. She added a laxative to the bananas so Paige would fill her diaper more often. 
Judy came to the kitchen door.
"Anna,  lunch is ready.  Can you bring baby to het high chair?" Judy called out.
Anna stood up and helped Paige to her feet. She took Paige's hand and started to the kitchen.
"Sorry I can't carry you like auntie does, baby." Anna said. 

Paige nodded, "I understand." She said and walked over to the highchair with Anna.

Judy helped Paige into the highchair and strapped her in before the tray on the front. 

"Anna,  why don't you feed baby her lunch? First you need to put her bib on her. I've got two jars of baby food for her and a bottle of formula. You can eat your sandwich while baby drinks her bottle." Judy said,

Anna nodded and picked up the bib. She slipped it around Paige's neck and fastened it.