LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

Anna smiled. 

"Yeah,  that would be perfect." Agreed Anna. 

Judy came to the playroom to check on Paige and Anna. 

"Are you girls having fun?" Judy asked. 

"Yes,  auntie.  We're feeding our baby dolls, then we need to change them and put them down for a nap,  isn't that right, baby?" Anna asked.

"That's because baby is a good girl and does what she's told." Judy said.
"Baby needs to do tummy time soon. Maybe Anna can help us?" Judy said.
"Yeah. " Paige clapped. She was excited for tummy time. "Auntie will I do tummy time when I go to Anna's?" She asked.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

"You can do tummy time when you sleepover with Anna and her daddy. If you want we can teach her daddy later, or Anna can help him at her house." Judy said.
"We should teach her daddy in case he doesn't know how." Paige said.

Anna nodded.

"I'll get your baby a diaper. Would you like for me to show you how to diaper your doll baby? Or you would rather I go ahead and do it for you?" Anna asked.

Anna took two doll diapers out of the toy box.

Anna nodded.
"I'll get your baby a diaper. Would you like for me to show you how to diaper your doll baby? Or you would rather I go ahead and do it for you?" Anna asked.
Anna took two doll diapers out of the toy box.
"If you can do it for me that would be nice " She said. Thinking it would be faster.

"Alright, I will this time, but I'll be glad to teach you sometime." Anna said.
Anna laid both dolls on the floor and changed their diapers.
"Okay thank you Anna. " Paige said.

Anna got Paige's doll into another diaper and gave the doll to Paige. She diapered her doll too. 
"Time to put our babies to bed in their cribs. That's where babies sleep,  isn't it?"

"Yeah cause I'm a baby and I sleep in my crib. " Paige said.

"That's right. Auntie got you a nice crib, didn't she?" Anna said.
Anna put her doll in a doll crib after kissing it and covered it with a blanket.
"Mhmm. It keeps me safe." Paige said and followed at Anna doing the same but putting the other dolly in a separate crib.

"I can imagine that a crib does keep baby safe." Anna said with a smile.

Anna watched Paige put her doll in a crib.

"Let's go tell auntie you're ready for tummy time." Anna cooed, holding out her hand. 

"I can imagine that a crib does keep baby safe." Anna said with a smile.
Anna watched Paige put her doll in a crib.
"Let's go tell auntie you're ready for tummy time." Anna cooed, holding out her hand. 
"Okay!" Paige said happily and took Anna's hand. They went out to the living room.

Judy smiled as Paige and Anna came into the living room. She had already spread a pink baby blanet out on the floor. 

"Come her so I can check your diaper then we can get started on tummy time." Judy cooed. Holding out her hands. 

Judy smiled as Paige and Anna came into the living room. She had already spread a pink baby blanet out on the floor. 
"Come her so I can check your diaper then we can get started on tummy time." Judy cooed. Holding out her hands. 

Paige went over to her ready for tummy time. Her diaper was dry.