LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

Judy came over and took Paige's hand and helped her walk up the steps. She helped Paige lay down and pulled the strap over Paige.

"Always make sure to fasten the strap to secure baby to the table.  We don't want her to accidentally roll off." Judy said.

Judy took a pacifier and slipped it in Paige's mouth. Judy ripped the tapes on the diaper and pulled it out from under Paige.

"Now you have to clean baby. Get a couple of wipes and clean her gently."

Anna took a couple of baby wipes and cleaned Paige.

Anna jumped a little when Paige wiggled. She kept cleaning her until Judy stopped her.

"Okay, good job. Now get a diaper and unfold it.  Lift up baby's legs and slide the diaper under her. That's right. Good job. Now sprinkle baby powder on her. That's right. Now pull the diaper up and tape it on her.  Make sure the diaper is snug, as you don't want baby's diaper to leak, or even worse, fall off her."

Anna followed Judy's instructions and soon had Paige diapered.

"Alright, help baby off the table and put her dress back on her.  Don't worry about the onesie. " Judy said.

Anna got Paige off the table and dressed her. 

Anna smiled and hugged Paige.

"Auntie can I wear a princess dress too?" Annie asked.

"Sure honey. I'll get one for you." Judy said.

Judy left the room to get a dress and Anna undressed to her panties. Judy brought a blue princess dress and put it on Anna and fastened. Anna smiled and looked at Paige.

"Look baby, we're both princesses!" Anna said.

"I have a couple dolls that mostly stay on my bed, but I do play with them sometimes." Anna said.

"Where do your dolls stay when your not playing with them. Do any of them sleep in the crib with you?" Anna asked.

Anna looked in the toy box. She carefully took the doll out,  holding it like it was a real baby and handed it to Paige. Once Paige had the doll,  Anna took another doll out and started rocking it.

Anna nodded and took out two baby bottles. She thought they looked a lot like the ones Paige drank from. She held one out to Paige.
"Here you are, baby. I found these in the box." Anna said.
"Okay, thank you!" Paige said happily. She took the bottle for her baby.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

"I'm glad daddy and I met you too, baby.  I really like being your friend. This is a lot like your auntie and Miss Nancy take good care of you. I haven't had a chance to feed you a bottle yet, but maybe I can soon, if it's alright with you." Anna said.