LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

Anna smiled and made her doll dance around the car, then dip down and kiss Paige's doll. Judy drove home and parked.  She got Paige out of the car and took her in the house with Anna following.

Judy lifted Paige's dress and checked her diaper, which was wet but could hold more.

"Baby,  would you rather be changed first,  or call your mommy first?" Judy asked.

Judy smiled and lowered Paige's dress. She put her on the baby blanket on the living room floor and Anna sat down next to Paige. Judy called Paige's mother and set up a video call and cast it to the TV so the picture was larger.

Paige's mother, Doris smiled at Paige.

"Hello baby. How are you doing?" Doris cooed.

"That's what I mean, baby. You'll miss playing with Anna and being with auntie. I suppose you could video chat then." Doris said. "Baby, could you stand up so I can get a good look at your princess dress?"

Doris smiled as Paige twirled for her. Doris could see the onesie under the dress,  with her diaper sticking out the leg opening. She thought Paige looked adorable and clapped her hands. Anna watched and smiled.

"Very pretty, baby!" Doris praised.

"You look like a real princess, baby." Anna said.

"Maybe she can help auntie change you if you need it so she knows what to do. Would that be okay?" Judy asked.

"Anna needs to practice, baby, and she's your best friend, right?" Doris said.

Judy nodded.

"Anna, can you take baby's hand and walk her to the nursery? That is where she is usually changed when we are at home. When you get to the nursery, take her dress and onesie off. Don't worry, I'm coming too. I just want Anna to learn what to do." Judy said.

Anna smiled at Paige and took her hand.

"Come on baby. Time for a clean diaper." Anna cooed, leading Paige to the nursery.

Judy followed a few steps behind as Anna took Paige to the nursery. She stood at the door where Paige could see her but give Anna room to undress Paige.

Anna pulled the dress over Paige's head, then unsnapped the onesie and removed it as well. Paige's diaper sagged. Anna looked at Judy.

"Now we have to get baby on the changing table. Normally, I would put her on there,  but she needs to learn to climb up by herself. There is a step stool next to the changing table. Bring it out so baby climb up by herself. She might need you to help her." Judy said.

Anna moved the step stool so Paige could climb it. She led Paige over to the step stool.