LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

Judy drove to the school and parked the car to wait for Anna. She was a few minutes early.

"Baby, do you want to get out and walk around next to the car for a few minutes? We're a bit early." Judy asked.

"Sure I will baby." Judy said 

Judy got out of the car and got Paige out of the car seat. Judy fastened a harness on Paige and walked her around holding onto a leash. Paige's dress pulled up, letting her onesie show underneath with some of her diaper poking out the leg openings 

Soon of the other girls came out of the school and walked past Judy and Paige. A couple of the girls looked at Paige and giggled and whispered to each other as they walked to their cars.

"Okay baby.  I wouldn't worry about those girls.  They were just jealous because you are a princess and their not." Judy said.

Judy took the harness off of Paige  and put her in the car seat.  She took the pacifier out of Paige's mouth and got a bottle out of the diaper bag. She offered Paige the bottle.

"Aw,  you're welcome baby." Judy said with a smile.

About ten minutes later Anna came to the car. She got in the back seat and smiled at Paige. Once Anna had buckled herself, she leaned over and kissed Paige's cheek.

"You look cute today, baby. You're a little princess, aren't you?" Anna said, smiling.

Paige smiled seeing her best friend get in the car. "Yeah I like being a princess,  Anna. " Paige told her. "Oh Guess what? We're gonna call my mommy today.  I hope we do video chat so my mommy can meet you " 

"Well,  you make a pretty princess,  baby.  That sounds cool.  I hope you can video chat too. I would like to meet your mommy. I bet she's pretty too." Anna said, smiling.

"How would you like to go to McDonald's on the way Anna?" Judy asked.

"Yes,  I would like that.  How about you, baby?" Anna asked.

Judy pulled out of the school parking lot and stood to McDonald's. She got Paige out and held her in her arms into the restaurant. She led Anna over to a booth. Anna scooted in.

"Baby, would you rather sit in a high chair or on aunties lap?" Judy asked.

Paige was nervous to go inside not wanting to get laughed at again.  But she was still a little comfortable since it was her,  auntie and Anna. 

"I wanna sit in your lap please. " She said holding onto her auntie.  

"Okay baby.  Anna, what do you want to eat?" Judy asked. 

"I would like a chicken nugget happy meal, please auntie." Anna said.

Judy nodded and carried Paige over to order the food.

"Does baby want a happy meal too?" Judy asked.

"You sure can, baby." Judy said. 

Judy ordered the food and waited for the food. She carried the tray over to the table. While they were gone Anna got a bib out of the diaper bag. 

"Auntie, I got baby's bib out.  I didn't want her princess dress to get messed up. Can I put it on her?" Anna asked.

"It's okay with me. Is it alright for Anna to put your bib on, baby?" Judy asked.

Anna stood up and walked behind Paige. She put the bib on her and tied it before sitting down again. 

"Why don't we wait until you are in the car and then got can play? We want to get home and call your mommy." Judy said.

Judy gave Anna her food and set out her and Paige's food. She broke up the cheeseburger and picked up a piece. She brought the piece up to Paige's mouth.

Judy let Paige drink some then continued to feed her. She had set the toy aside. She had got her a toy for children under the age of 3. It was a plastic car with a little doll inside.

Judy finished Paige and let her drink the last of her bottle. Anna finished her food at the same. Judy handed Paige the car.

"Alright,  let's go home." Judy said.

Anna showed Paige the little doll she had got in her meal.

"I don't know.  Let's just play and see how it goes." Anna suggested.

Judy carried Paige out to the car and slipped her in the car seat and fastened her in. Anna started playing with the doll, dancing it on the car seat in front of Paige.