LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

Judy smiled and carried Paige to the kitchen and put her in her high chair.She tied a bib on Paige and fixed her a bottle of formula and handed it to Paige.

"Go ahead and drink your bottle. I'll give you something to eat." Judy said.

"Because I said so. Anna had her lessons through the week and needs her sleep." Judy said.

Judy brought over a bowl of baby cereal and a small spoon. She sat down in front of the high chair.

"Aww, what's the matter baby? You don't like the taste of your cereal? It's got vitamins and other good things in it. Auntie wants you to eat your cereal. Open up, baby." Judy cooed, bringing the spoon up to Paige's mouth.

"You need to eat your breakfast, baby. I don't want to be mean, but your staying in your high chair until this bowl is empty. That means no diaper changes. You don't want to still be in your wet at night diaper when I bring Anna here later, do you?" Judy said, raising her eyebrows.

Judy smiled and slipped the spoonful of baby cereal into Paige's mouth, getting some on her top lip. She picked up a burp rag and wiped Paige's mouth.

"Maybe tomorrow I can add some fruit to the cereal and make it taste better." Judy suggested.

Judy smiled at Paige and fed her until until the bowl was empty. She picked up the burp rag and wiped off Paige's mouth. She picked up the bottle of formula and held it it out to Paige.

"Do you want to be a big girl and hold your own bottle or be a little girl and let auntie hold your bottle while you drink it?" Judy cooed.