LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

"I sure will baby." Judy said.

Judy left the room and came back with Nancy. Nancy was carrying a couple of tiara's. She slipped one on Paige and another on Anna.

"There we go, our two little princesses." Nancy said with a smile. Anna smiled as well.

Anna smiled and picked up the pot and poured juice into her cup, Paige's cup, Nancy's cup and all the stuffed animals cup.

"Would you pass out the cupcakes, baby?" Anna said, giggling.

Nancy and Anna picked up their cupcakes and started to eat them. Judy came over to the stuffed animals and when Paige wasn't looking, took a bite out of their cupcakes as well.

"The cupcakes are delicious. Thank you," Anna said, licking her lips.

"You're welcome." Judy said.

"I agree with Anna. Thank you." Paige says taking another bite focusing more on her cupcake. "And must I say the frosting on this cupcakes looks marvelous " she tried to say in a British accent. She looked over at the stuffed animals noticing a bite taking out of both cupcakes.

"Our guest look like they're enjoying the cupcakes as well."

Nancy smiled at Paige. She looked over at the cupcakes in front of the stuffed animals and nodded.

"Yes it certainly does." Agreed Nancy.

Anna picked up a napkin and wiped the crumbs off her mouth and continued to eat.

Nancy and Anna followed suit, drinking from their teacups, holding out their pinkie fingers as they did.

"This is delicious tea." Anna said.

(It is going to take some getting used to)

Nancy and Anna kept eating and drinking their cupcakes and tea. Judy would take bites out of the stuffed animals cupcakes as well. Anna picked up a napkin and wiped her mouth.

"Thank you for inviting me to your party, baby." Anna said. "You don't mind me calling you that, do you?"

Anna saw Paige blush.

"We are Princesses today though, right? Both of us." Anna said with a smile.

Anna finished her cupcake, as did Nancy, and Judy ate some more of the stuffed animals cupcakes, then they drank their juice tea.

When both girls finished their cupcakes and juice, Judy came over with a napkin and wiped off Paige's face and hands and handed Anna a clean napkin. She cleaned herself off. Judy unfastened the belt holding Paige in the booster chair. She lifted her out and stood her up.

"That was fun. What shall we do next?" Anna said with a giggle.

"Alright, let's leave our play clothes here though, okay?" Anna said taking off her princess dress and putting it back with the dress up clothes.

Judy came over to Paige and started undressing her.