LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

"Alright, let's go." Anna agreed.

Anna took Paige's hand and walked out of the bedroom. She led them to the living room where Judy and Nancy were at. They both smiled at the girls.

"Don't you two look adorable!" Judy said.

"They sure do. Let me get my phone and take your picture." Nancy said.

Nancy took out her cell phone and snapped a couple of pictures of Anna and Paige.

"Of course, baby. I'll give the pictures to your auntie and she will send them to your mommy right away. Did you want to have a video call with her later?" Nancy asked.

Nancy showed Anna

Anna led Paige back to the bedroom and over to a table. She got out several sheets of paper and some crayons.

"How many stuffed animals are we going to invite to our party? I'll write out some of the invitations and you can write some." Anna said.

Anna put the crayons on the table between them.

"Alright, that sounds good. We can deliver them when we are finished." Anna said.

Anna put a piece of paper in front of her and started writing on it. She looked over to see how Paige was doing.

"That's very nice, Paige. You have great handwriting too." Anna said with a smile.

Anna made her invitations and set them down in the middle of the table.

"Which stuffed animals are we going to give them to?" Anna wondered.

"Well of course Presley is coming. We are giving her the seat of honor. Let's see if we can find three of her friends to invite as well." Anna said.

Anna looked in the crib and in the corner where other toys were sitting. She pulled out a teddy bear and bunny.

"No, he is a teddy bear. I think only polar bears eat penguins, although penguins are smart enough to stay away from them, usually." Anna said.

Anna set the bear and the bunny near Presley and looked around. She saw a doll sitting on the floor.

"What about her? She looks like she might enjoy coming to a tea party." Anna said.

"Alright, let's finish the invitations and hand them out. Then we can make the tea and get the other things ready for the tea party."

Anna sat down and finished writing out her invitations.

"Alright." Agreed Anna.

Anna went over to the doll and teddy bear and gave them their invitations. She stood up again. Judy came in the room carrying a tray that had a teapot filled with juice, and a plate that had several cupcakes on it.

"I hope I'm not too late with the refreshments." Judy said.

"Oh no. You're right on time. Isn't that right, sweetie?" Anna asked Paige.

"I'm glad. I was afraid the tea party had already started." Judy said with a smile.

Anna picked up the bear and the doll and brought them over to the table. She sat them down in their chairs and fastened them in. Each chair had a booster seat for the stuffed animal and one of the other chairs had a booster seat for Paige.

"Looks like we are almost ready to start." Anna said.