LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

"What do you mean, baby? You haven't woke up dry in awhile now. Didn't you know you were wet when you woke up?" Judy asked.

Judy finished changing Paige and snapped up her onesie she got her off the changing table and carried her over to the door.

"Are you ready to play with Anna now?" Judy asked, opening the bedroom door.

"That's okay, isn't it? That's why I am here, to take care of you. I don't care if you are wet or dry." Judy said.

Judy took Paige out into the hall and set her down. Anna came over to Paige and smiled.

"You look better. Do you want to play inside or outside?" Anna asked.

"Alright, let's dress up first, then invite the stuffed animals. Where is Presley at?" Anna wondered.

Anna looked over the clothes to change into. There were a lot of Princess dresses.

Anna saw Paige was about to cry.

"Did you bring him over to Miss Nancy's house? Maybe you left her at home? Maybe your auntie will let me walk you home to see if we can find her." Anna suggested.

"Let me go talk to auntie then." Anna said.

Anna went to talk to Judy and returned a few minutes later with Presley.

"Here she is. Auntie said she was hiding under some clothes." Anna said.

"It was actually your auntie who found her, honey. Now let's get dressed up and sent out the invitations to our special tea party." Anna said, looking through the play clothes.

"It's not problem, unless you don't want me to see you in just your diaper while I put the leotard on you. We're best friends so it shouldn't matter if we see each other without our clothes on." Anna said.

Anna started out of the room to get Judy.

Anna stopped and walked back to Paige.

"Alright, then you can help me if I need it, alright?" Anna said.

Anna unsnapped the onesie that Paige was wearing and started pulling it up. She got it past her tummy and tickled her.

Anna smiled when Paige squealed. She finished taking off the onesie, leaving Paige in just her diaper. She picked up the leotard and slipped it on Paige and pulled it up, putting her arms through the holes and getting the leotard adjusted. Anna picked up the tutu and put it on Paige fastening it closed. She smiled at how cute Paige looked in it.

"Okay, it's my turn." Anna undressed down to her panties and picked up the princess dress she had picked out. She slipped it over her head and pulled it down. She adjusted the dress and turned in a