LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

Nancy picked up Paige and sat back down again. She laid Paige face down across her lap and started patting her bottom.

"It's time for baby's nap. Shh, just close your eyes and go to sleep." Nancy cooed as she patted Paige's bottom.

Nancy picked Paige up and cradled her in her lap.

"Rock-a-bye and goodnight, go to sleep, little baby." Nancy sang softly.

Nancy took a tissue out and wiped Paige's eyes and held the tissue against Paige's nose.

"Go ahead and blow your nose, baby girl."

Nancy let Paige sleep on her shoulder for a bit, then slowly stood up and carried her over to the crib. She lowered Paige in the crib and raised the side before leaving the room and going to talk to Judy for awhile.

Judy came into the room where Paige was sleeping and came over to the crib. She shook Paige's arm to try to wake her.

"Wake up baby. It's almost time to get Anna. Did you want to come with me or stay with Miss Nancy?" Judy asked.

"Alright, baby." Judy said with a smile.

Judy got her purse and car keys, then found the address of the school. She got in her car and drove to the school. She waited in the parking lot for Anna to come out of her practice.

(Yes, I remember I play Anna, but I will wait until next time for her to come to the car.)

Nancy checked on Paige while Judy was gone, making sure she didn't wake up before they got back.

Anna came out of the school building wearing her tennis outfit. She saw Judy's car and came over. Anna got in the back seat.

"Hello, auntie. Thank you picking me up. I didn't want to go to daddy's work again today." Anna said as she buckled herself.

"Hello, Anna. It's no problem. Paige is looking forward to having you over this afternoon. She's been playing outside over at Nancy. She's taking a nap right now and didn't want to wake up to come get you. You know how little one's are. They don't want to take a nap, but once they are asleep, it's almost impossible to wake them. We need to go to Nancy's house to get her." Judy said.

Anna giggled.

"I hope she is still napping when we get there." Anna said.

Judy smiled and drove to Nancy's house. She led Anna into the house.

"Why don't you go check on Paige, Anna? When you talk to her, just call her baby. That's what she is used to now." Judy said.

"She's sleeping in the far bedroom. I set it up for Paige when she comes over here for the day or whatever," Nancy said.

Anna nodded. She walked down the hall and entered the room that Paige was in. Anna saw Paige in the crib and walked over to it. She stood next to the crib for a few minutes watching Paige sleep. She thought she looked adorable.

"Wake up, sleepyhead." Anna called out.

Anna giggled as Paige lifted up her head to look at her.

"It's about time you woke up. I thought you were going to sleep the whole day away." Anna giggled again and started to lower the side of the crib.

Judy came in the room and came over to the crib and helped Anna lower the side. She lifted Paige out of the crib and checked her diaper.

"It looks like someone is wet. Do you want Anna to leave the room while I change you or can she stay?" Judy asked Paige.

Anna smiled and walked out of the room, closing the door behind her. Judy took her over to the changing table and laid her down, fastening the straps. She untaped her diaper and lifted her legs, pulling the diaper out from under her and wiping her with baby wipes.

"You sure have a soggy diaper, little one." Judy said with a smile.