LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

"I have an idea." Miss Nancy says. "You can crawl under the ropes that are covering that blanket. You will have to crawl on your tummy though. Doesn't that sound like fun?"

"You can try getting on your hands and knees. There might be enough room for that. Your auntie can wait on the other side so you can crawl to her." Nancy said.

Nancy picked Paige up and carried her over to the blanket. She set her down on her hands and knees.

"Okay baby, go ahead and crawl." Nancy cooed.

"Get up on your hands and knees, baby. I think there is enough room for you under the ropes." Nancy said.

Nancy put her hand under Paige to help her get up on her hands and knees.

"That's the way, baby. Take your time. We're not in a rush, are we? You're doing such a good job crawling like that," Judy cooed.

Nancy smiled and continued to watch Paige crawling.

Judy clapped her hands as Paige finally made it to her. She picked Paige up and kissed her cheek.

"Okay baby. You can go on the slide now. We'll let you crawl again tomorrow," Judy said.

"Do you want Miss Nancy to take you up on the slide again?"

"You need to practice though so it will build up your muscle. You don't have to do it all at one time. You can stop and rest as you are crawling."

Judy handed Paige to Nancy. Nancy kissed Paige's cheek then took her over to the slide. She carried Paige up the ladder and stopped at the top. Judy came to the bottom of the slide and held her arms out.

"Okay baby, time to slide." Nancy sat Paige down on the slide and gently pushed her.

Nancy held Paige until she said she was ready and gave her a gentle push down the slide. She smiled at how cute Paige looked in her onesie on the slide. Judy caught Paige at the bottom of the slide and gave her a kiss.

"Good job, baby! Let's go again." Judy cooed.

Judy lifted Paige into the air like an airplane and flew her back to Nancy, who took her. Nancy gave Paige a hug and started back up the ladder.

Nancy took Paige up the slide and held her as she got ready, then let her go. Both Judy and Nancy clapped as Paige came down the slide.

"What a big girl you are Paige! You're going down the slide all by yourself, aren't you?" Judy cooed as she caught Paige at the bottle and lifted her in the air.

"Yes baby. Whatever you want." Judy carried Paige over to the swing set and slipped her in a toddler swing. She fastened her in, then started pushing her gently.

"Look at my baby niece swinging in her special swing." Judy cooed, continuing to push Paige.

Nancy saw Paige was yawning and looked tired. She stopped the swing and got Paige out.

"I think someone needs a nap, doesn't she?" Cooed Nancy.

Nancy took her into the house and back to a room that was set up as a nursery.

Paige tried to keep herself awake. She whined softly when nap was mentioned. When Paige was laid down and a paci was put into her mouth, she started to cry when Nancy started to leave the room. She started to pushed herself up, she wanted to stay up and play. Paige cried behind her paci.

Nancy heard Paige start to cry. She sat down in a chair next to the crib.

"It's naptime, baby. You can play when you get up. Now it's time for sleep. I'll stay here until you fall asleep, baby. Shh." Nancy cooed softly.