LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

Judy and Nancy sat in the kitchen drinking coffee and talking.

"Paige wants to go sleepover at Anna's house this weekend. What do you think?" Judy asked.

"I think it will be good for her. Right now she does everything with you or me present, or close enough to find us. She needs to learn that other people can take care of her as well, and she seems to like Sam." Nancy said.

"I know, but it it's going to be stressful. I don't know if she realizes I am not going. You're right, she needs to learn that it's okay for other people she trusts to change her diaper and take care of her." Judy said.

"We better go see how she's doing." Nancy said.

Judy smiled.

"Good job, baby! I bet I couldn't have put that puzzle together that fast." Judy said.

"Me either," agreed Nancy.

They watched as Paige put the last two pieces in the puzzle.

"What's the picture, baby?" Judy asked.

Judy picked Paige up and carried her out to the living room. She laid her down on the pink blanket spread out on the floor on her tummy.

"Would you rather have auntie or Miss Nancy sitting in front of you?" Judy cooed.

Judy took a seat on the floor in front of Paige and Nancy sat off to the side. Judy picked up a pink rattle and shook it.

"Does baby want her rattle? Come on baby, you can get it." Judy cooed.

Judy held the rattle just out of Paige's sight and reach, so she would have to lift her head and look for it, as well as reach for it.