LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

Judy looked at her phone when she heard the notification for a text. She put her phone away and smiled at Anna.

"Your daddy just paged me that he is on his way to get you. Do you need to use the potty before he gets here?" Judy asked.

"No, I think I'm good." Anna replied.

"Alright, why don't we go back to my house to wait for him, okay? I don't know if he knows we are over here or not, but it's better to be where he is expecting us." Judy said.

Judy stood up and came over to Paige and held out her hands.

"Do you want auntie to carry you, baby?" Judy cooed.

"Of course, baby."

Judy picked up Paige and carried her over to Nancy and handed her to her. Nancy patted Paige's bottom and hugged her tight. She rubbed Paige's nose with her nose.

"You're welcome to come anytime you want with your auntie's permission, baby." Nancy said.

"You're welcome baby."

Judy took Paige from Nancy and checked her diaper.

"Someone needs her diaper changed soon. Let's go on home." Judy cooed.

Anna followed Paige and Judy back to Judy's house. Judy set Paige down on the floor once they got inside.

"I'll change your diaper once Anna's daddy comes to get her, okay?" Judy said.

"Yes you can, baby." Judy answered.

Judy spread the pink baby blanket on the floor in front of the tv for Paige and Anna to sit on.

"Would you rather watch Sesame Street, Dora the Explorer, or Sofia the first?" Judy asked, picking up the remote.

"I sure did, daddy. Paige and I played a lot, both inside and outside. We went over to Miss Nancy's house too." Anna said.

Judy came over and smiled.

"Thank you for letting Anna come over, Sam. Paige likes having someone to play with." Judy said.

Paige slept the whole night through and woke up as early as 6 am. She woke up before her auntie did. She got up sitting on her knees staring at her auntie who was still sleeping.

"Auntie...." Paige says softly so she wasn't so loud. "Time for uppy." Paige cooed.