LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

"That's right, and we don't want to get his car sticky, do we?"

When they got to Dairy Queen, Judy got out and came around to where Paige was. She got her out of the car seat and checked her diaper before waiting for Sam and Anna to get out.

Judy waits at the counter until they put in their order.

"I'm going to get a high chair for Paige. Can you call me when the food arrives so I can help carry them to the table?" Judy asked Sam, giving Paige a pat on her bottom.

Judy carried Paige over to where the high chairs were at. She set Paige down in the high chair and fastened her in. Judy pushed the high chair over to a table and tied a bib on Paige.

"There we go, baby."

"You're welcome, baby."

Judy heard Sam.

"I'll be right back, sweetie. I'm going to get our ice cream."

Judy went over to the counter and got Paige's Oreo Blizzard and her peanut buster parfait.

"Thank you Sam."

Judy set her parfait down and then set Paige's Blizzard on the tray of the high chair. She gave Paige a spoon to eat her Blizzard with.

"There you go, baby."

Annie took her Blizzard and spoon and started eating it.

"Thank you daddy."

Judy smiled when she saw Paige falling asleep. She took the spoon out of her hand and moved the ice cream off the tray of the high chair. She got a napkin and cleaned up Paige's face and hands.

"Looks like we need to get this little girl home and in her crib." Judy said to Sam.

Judy got Paige out of the high chair and slipped a pacifier in her mouth. She sat Paige on her lap and patted her bottom.

"Let me know when you take us home."