LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

Judy came over and picked Paige up. She slipped the pacifier in her mouth and held her on her lap.

"It's okay, baby. Anna's daddy has the right to punish her as he sees fit. You've been a really good girl so we haven't had to punish you."

(thanks Lilly)

Judy rubbed Paige's back and patted her bottom.

"I think you should lay down, baby."

Judy carried Paige back to the bedroom and laid her down in the crib. Anna followed along.

Judy smiled at Paige.

"Alright, why don't you close your eyes and get some rest?"

Judy left the room and returned with a blanket and pillow. She laid it on the floor next to the couch.

"Why don't you lay down too, Anna?"

"Okay, auntie."

Annie took off her shorts and laid down on the blanket in just her tee shirt and panties with her head on the pillow. She closed her eyes.

"Of course. Would you like something as well, Anna?"

"Yes ma'am. Thank you." Annie said.

Judy went to the kitchen and fixed a bottle of milk and a sippy cup with milk in it. She brought them back to the living room. Judy took Paige's pacifier from her and handed her the bottle and gave Anna the sippy cup.

"Thank you, auntie." Anna said, starting to drink from the cup.

Judy heard Paige crying. She handed Anna a pacifier.

"Can you go take care of Paige? Let her know I am fixing dinner. Oh, and please check her diaper? I don't want her to stay wet too long."

"Okay, auntie." Anna said, taking the pacifier.

Anna walked into the living room. She came over to the couch and leaned over Paige. She showed Paige the pacifier and held it up to her mouth.

"Auntie is fixing dinner, honey. She asked me to give you the pacifier and check your diaper."

Anna moved down and slipped her fingers in Paige's diaper.

Anna saw that Paige had messed her diaper and saw that she had a rash. She gave Paige a kiss on the cheek.

"Poor baby. I'll get auntie to come change your diaper."

Anna entered the kitchen.

"Auntie, Paige has a messy diaper and it looks like she has a bad rash."

"Oh dear. I'll go get the diaper supplies and be right there. Why don't you go out and stay with her until i get there?"

Anna hurried back over to the couch. She took Paige's hand.

"It's okay honey. Auntie is getting the changing supplies and will be here in a couple of minutes. Do you want me to go while you get changed?"