LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

"Of course. I'll take a picture of you wearing it, then a close up of just the bib."

Judy took out her cellphone and took the pictures, showing them to Paige afterwards. Judy sent a copy of the pictures to Paige's mother, Doris and Miss Nancy. She put some macaroni and cheese in a plastic bowl with a penguin on the bottom as a surprise for Paige when she finished eating and put it on the tray of the high chair. She put a bottle of milk on the tray as well and brought over a small fork that had a plastic handle. She gave it to Paige.

"Do you want to feed yourself or would you like me to do it for you?"

"Alright, go ahead and finish your mac and cheese and I'll get some chocolate cake. How does that sound?"

Judy carried her empty plate over to the sink and then got the chocolate cake out of the cake holder, getting ready to cut it.

"Yes he does, doesn't he? If you want I can let you take that bowl home with you when you go."

Judy put a slice of cake on a small plate, then set it in front of Paige.

"There you go, baby. What would you like to do tomorrow? I think Miss Nancy is free and could come with us somewhere. Would you like to go to the beach or go to one of the other Disney parks?"

"Well there is Epcot, but I don't think you would want to go there, There is Animal Kingdom, with lot's of wild animals from places like Africa and Asia. Yes they have water parks too. Two of them. Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon. I think Typhoon Lagoon would be more fun for you as they have a children's play area."

Judy picked up Paige's fork and scooped up some cake. She brought it Paige's mouth and waited for her to eat.

"Alright, after you are in bed, I will call Miss Nancy and we will decide which one we will go to. Since we are going to Disney tomorrow though, I want you to get to bed early. I think a nice warm bath after dinner and then dressed for bed and maybe a story before bedtime. How does that sound?"

Judy kept feeding Paige her cake.

"I'm sure I can find one here somewhere."

Judy feeds Paige the rest of the cake and picks up the bottle. She holds the nipple up to Paige's mouth.

"Finish your bottle and then I'll put you in the tub for your bath."