LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

"That's right honey. We'll have to see what they have. They have lots of animals that live in the water or near the water though too, Don't they?" Nancy said.

Judy filled six baby bottles with water and put them in a bag for Paige. She took four regular bottles of water for her and Nancy as well.

"Let's get going. Why don't you have Miss Nancy put you in your booster seat?" Judy said.

Nancy slid Paige off her lap and patted her bottom. She took Paige out to the car and waited for Judy to unlock it. She lifted Paige up and set her in the booster seat. She fastened her in.

"There we go, all safe and sound." Nancy said, patting Paige's lap. Nancy and Judy got in the front seat. Judy set the bag with the bottles of water between her and Nancy in the front seat. She took a pacifier out of her pocket and turned towards Paige in the back seat.

"Why don't you use this until we get to Sea world? It's about a forty minute ride. I'll let you know when you can take it out, okay?"

• Like 1

Judy took out a tablet that was made for toddlers. It had learning games on it, but didn't actually connect to the internet. She handed it to Paige.

"Here's something for you to do in the car. There are lot's of fun games for you to play while we are on the road." Judy said.

Judy pulled out of the drive and talked to Nancy as she drove to Sea World, making one stop for gas.

Nancy waited for Paige to set her tablet aside and got her out of the booster seat. She tugged the pacifier out of her mouth. Nancy opened her purse and took out a clip and attached it to the pacifier.

"How about we clip this to your dress? Then it will be there when you feel like suckling on it?" Nancy asked.

"Okay, just a minute honey. I'm going to put sunscreen on you first so you don't burn up while we are walking around." Judy said.

Judy took out a bottle of suntan lotion with a pretty high SPF factor. She squirted some on her hand and started rubbing it over Paige's arms and legs, reaching under her dress, getting the suntan lotion on her exposed thigh just under her diaper. She spread a little bit on Paige's face as well, rubbing it in.

"I'll hold you for awhile, but I am still going to get a stroller. You're too heavy for me to carry you very far." Judy said.

Nancy got the diaper bag and the other bag with the water bottles in it. She followed Judy up to the gate where they paid to get in. Judy even got a discount ticket for Paige.

After they bought the tickets, a woman came over and slipped a plastic bracelet on Paige's hand.

"There you go. A special bracelet for a special little girl."

Judy took Paige into the park. The place where they rented strollers was just off to the side. She took Paige over to the strollers and let her see them. There was a dolphin shaped stroller, a penguin shaped stroller and a whale shaped stroller.

"Which stroller do you want to ride in, baby?"

Judy gave Nancy her credit card to get the stroller and pull it out where Paige could sit in it. Judy lowered Paige in the stroller and fastened her in. Judy opened the bag that had the bottles of water and held one out to Paige.

"Take this. You don't have to drink it right now, but keep it with you in case you get thirsty."

She hung the bag on the back of the stroller. She got a map of the park and handed it to Nancy.

"Alright. That sounds like a great idea. Let's go see what kinds of rides they have."

Judy pushed the stroller around the park a bit before finally locating some rides. She saw some blue cups that spun around, similar to the tea cups at Disney.

Judy smiled and parked the stroller. She got Paige out and held her as they walked up to the ride. Nancy took out her camera and took pictures of Judy and Paige. Judy took Paige onto one of the cars and helped her sit down.

"I'm going to need your help turning the wheel around so we spin, okay? If you get nervous or upset you can suck on your pacifier to help calm you down,"

The ride started to move.

Judy smiled. She fastened a strap around herself and around Paige. She started turning the wheel in the center of the car, and they started spinning in a circle. She turned the wheel harder, causing them to turn faster. Nancy was taking pictures of them on the ride. As the car spun around in a circle, all the cars turned.

"We can go really fast or slow. If we go really fast you might get dizzy and sick. Which do you want?" Judy asked Paige.

"Alright, baby." Judy said.

She kept turning the wheel slowly so she car wouldn't go very fast. Soon, the cars were not only spinning, but they started going up in the air. They got up as far as the top of the nearby trees.

"Look how high we are, honey." Judy said softly, a little leery of high places.

Judy smiled at Paige.

"I'm glad you are having fun. Auntie is afraid of high places though. It's a good thing we are this car, or I would be really nervous."

Judy kept turning the wheel, spinning them around. After a couple of minutes, the cars started coming down. When the ride came to a stop, Judy undid Paige's belt.

"Would you like to go on this ride again with Nancy this time?" Judy asked, leading Paige off the ride.

"Of course, baby. We'll be back later then. How about we just sit down for a bit before we do anything else?" Judy suggested.

Judy set Paige down in the stroller and fastened her in. She pushed her over to a bench and sat down. She picked up the baby bottle and gave it to Paige.