LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

"I think they were jealous of you. None of them were wearing a dress as cute as yours. Just ignore them. They don't matter, do they?"

Judy put her hand on Paige's shoulder guiding her towards the car they would be riding in.

(was planning on something like that)

The ride went up a short hill then came down, picking up speed. as the train went around a corner it turned on a 30 degree angle so everyone was tilted in their seats. Judy felt a lurch in her stomach, but smiled at Paige.

• Like 1

It slightly scared Paige that they were tilted. There were sharp turns and quick hills. Paige was also starting to feel motion sickness. It was making her upset, especially with how fast it was going. Then there was another hill like in the beginning. Paige grabbed her auntie's arm.

When they went down and through the dark mountain, Paige started to cry like she did before. She cried even more when the cars were tilted. She couldn't help that it was scaring her.

Judy saw Paige was crying and put her arms around her.

"The ride will be over in just a minute, honey. I promise." Judy talked softly into Paige's ear.

As she said that, the ride went up another small hill and down into a turn again, then slowed down and came to a stop where it had began. Judy waited for the bar to raise, then helped Paige out of the car they were in.

"It's okay baby. The ride is over. Everything will be alright. Let's get you in your stroller."

Judy led Paige over to the stroller with her arms around her.

Judy got the stroller inside the bathroom and locked the door. She helped Paige out of the stroller and took her Elsa dress off of her and set it aside. She looked in her purse and frowned. She couldn't see any more pull ups and she didn't bring any panties for Paige to wear. She looked and saw a machine that dispensed diapers.

"Honey, I don't have any more pull ups for you, and I didn't bring any panties. I don't know what I'm going to have you wear. You can't go around bare bottomed."

"Would you like for me to go see if I can find something for you to wear in one of the stores? I don't even think these diapers would fit you if I tried to put one on you."

Judy put the dress back on Paige and helped her in the stroller. She opened a bottle of water and handed it to Paige.

"Alright, let's go see if we can find something for you to wear."

Judy pushed the stroller out of the bathroom and headed for the stores.

Judy took Paige into the store and started to look around. She found packages of pull ups up to 5T in size. They had several different Disney characters on them. She showed them to Paige.

"Which character would you like to wear? They have Minnie Mouse, Elsa and Anna, and I think this is Dory, right?" Judy asked.

Paige tried to not get upset seeing her messy pull up. It wasn't fair. How come, as old as she is, that she got scared on the big roller coasters?! Now she can't ride then. "I'm sorry I got scared Auntie Judy."