LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

"Alright. I just wanted to make sure."

Judy pushed the stroller to the line waiting to order. When she reached the front of line, she gave their order,then pushed the stroller to the pick up area.

"Of course you can. Did you think I wouldn't let you because of your accident. This is your day and we can do whatever you want. "

Judy got the food on a tray and took it over to a table. She came back and pushed the stroller to the table.

"Do you want to stay in the stroller or do you want to sit in a chair?"

"I have no idea. Maybe we can keep our eyes open and maybe we can spot someone. If you see any of the characters let me know, and if I see any I will let you know okay?"

Judy cut Paige's cheeseburger into quarters for her, then spread a napkin on the table for fries.

Judy smiled and looked around. She wasn't sure if any of the characters ate in costume here or not, but it gave Paige something do while she ate.

Judy ate her meal, keeping her eyes on Paige. She dipped her finger in some ketchup and dabbed it on Paige's nose.

Judy smiled. She finished her food.

"Well I guess we aren't going to see any characters here today. Maybe we will have better luck when are going to the next ride. Are you about done?"

"Alright. Let's go." Judy replied.

Judy picked up the trash and threw it away, then helped Paige into the stroller and strapping her in. She handed Paige the map.

"Here you go, little navigator." Judy said, pushing the stroller out of the restaurant.

Judy looked at Paige as she kept pushing the stroller.

"Maybe you can wet your pull up, just this time? If we take time to get to the bathroom, the line will only be longer for Splash Mountain. You're wearing a dress, right? No one will be able to see your pull up and whether it is wet or dry. It won't be the same as earlier. I promise I'll help you clean up when we get off the ride."

"Well no. You didn't say you needed to make a poop. That's a whole different story. Let's get you to a bathroom. Can you find the nearest girls room or family room on the map, honey?"

Judy pushed the stroller into the bathroom, then locked the door. She helped Paige out of the stroller.

"Okay, let's take your dress off so it doesn't get messed up, then I'll help you use the potty."

Judy tugged the dress over Paige's head and led her to the stall. She tugged her pull up down before sitting her on the toilet.

"Thank you for letting me know, honey."