LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Summer's Regression

robehouse

Judy took the bottle and put the top back on. She slipped the bottle in her purse for later. Judy started to slowly push the stroller back and forth as they moved slowly up in line. She looked at all the decorations and pictures on the wall on her way in.

Judy kept her eye on Paige as they made their way up in line. She could see the end now, where they would board the ride. She took a towel out of her purse and wiped Paiges face with it.

Judy took the water out of her purse and took the top off. She handed the bottle to Paige.

"Here you are, honey. Do you want to get out of the stroller now?"

(What happens to the stroller when they get on the roller coaster?)

(It's dark. Goes very fast. I don't think it goes upside down. Just up down and curvy. It's high. Feels like your in space pretty much)

"Yeah. Can I get help out though?" Paige asks. Paige started to drink her water again. It was outside but cooler when they were in the building.

(so the stroller will go on the roller coaster too? okay)

Judy unstrapped Paige and helped her out of the stroller. She patted Paige's bottom. Finally they reached the front of the line and it was time to get on the rollercoaster.

(okay, the ride ends where it begins, duh. I wasn't thinking about that)

Judy took the bottle and slipped it back in her purse. When it was time to board, Judy sat down and then had Paige sit down between her legs in the car. She made sure the bar was in front of them. She leaned forward and kissed Paige's cheek.

"Is Paige ready to go?"

Paige really wanted her own seat. But maybe it was safer if she sat with her auntie. She realized she still had her ears on. "Auntie what if I lose my mouse ears?!" Paige asks. That answered Judy's question.

Judy took off Paige's ears and put them in her purse. She put her hands around Paige, holding her purse in front of her. The ride started moving slowly, and they entered darkness. Judy felt the car speeding up.

Judy could feel Paige start to tremble. It was too late to get off the ride. She squeezed Paige and whispered in her ear.

"It's okay, little one. Auntie has you tight. There"s nothing to be worried about. It's just a few ups and downs. It's okay if you feel like crying. There's no shame in showing that you are scared. Auntie will not feel any less of you. You know, a lot of little girls wet their pants when their scared. If you wet your pants, Auntie won't be mad. Isn't that why you have your pull up on?"

Judy continued to hug Paige the rest of the ride.

Paige listened to her throughout the ride. But she started to really cry when they had a sharp sudden turn. Eventually the ride was over. Paige's pull up was wet and she was still crying. She tried not to cry too loud.

Judy held Paige through the rest of the ride, and when the car came to a stop, Judy helped Paige out and led her over to the stroller. She pulled Paige against her and rubbed her back, trying to calm her down. Her hand went down to her shorts and felt a wet spot where the pull up had leaked.

"Baby, why don't you sit down in the stroller and we can leave here? Your shorts are wet, so I know you must have soaked your pull up. We can talk about your options when we get outside." Judy whispered in Paige's ear.

Judy fastened the strap in front of Paige, and pushed the stroller outside. She pushed it over to a bench out of the way. There were still a few people passing by but they were out of the way of the main crowd.

"Honey, this is not the end of the world. Lot's of girls have potty accidents at Disney. You just happen to be one of them. Now as I see it, I can take you to one of the bathrooms and take off your wet things and clean you up. I can put on a fresh pull up on you and put your shorts back on you. You would still be wet on the outside though. The other option, is we go to a store and get that Elsa dress you wanted and then get you cleaned up and changed. However that means you would be going into a store with other people in it, in your wet shorts. I think you could easily pass for a six year old."

Judy took the mouse ears out of her purse and slipped them on Paige's head. She smiled at her.

"How about you try sucking your thumb? That will make you look even younger, and no one would question a little girl wetting her pants. So which will it be? Stay in your wet shorts, or we go to the store and buy you the Elsa dress?"

"I wanna Elsa dress.." Paige says softly, she put her thumb in her mouth. It wasn't a bad idea. She would look younger and no one would suspect her to be a teenager. She also just didn't wanna stay in wet shorts the whole time. "Maybe... maybe we can find Elsa and Anna today." Paige says to her auntie as they had off to a Disney store that has costumes clothes and toys

"You're right. We will have to keep a look out for them,won't we? What will you say to them when you meet them?" Judy asked.

Judy pushed the stroller and saw a costume store. She started to open the door when a lady did it for her.

"You're little girl is adorable! How old is she?" The lady said.

"She's turning six on her next birthday. She is spending the summer with her auntie. Isn't that right, baby?"

Judy pushed the stroller into the store and looked around. Finally she spotted a rack with Elsa and Anna dresses on it.

"Okay, but you will have to wait until I clean you up and put a dry pull up on you. You don't want to get the dress wet."

Judy helped Paige out of the stroller and led her over to the dresses. She looked through them and pulled out a blue Elsa dress in Paige's size.

"How about this one for my little princess? Elsa was a princess before she was a queen, right?"

Judy put the dress over her arm and walked around the store holding Paige's hand. She spotted a display of pacifiers. One of them had Elsa on it. She picked it up and showed it to Paige.

Judy smiled and turned as if she was putting the pacifier back. Instead she slipped it under the dress.

"Why don't you go sit in the stroller and wait for me? I'll go pay for the dress."

Judy went to the counter and paid for the dress and the pacifier. She slipped the pacifier in her purse. She walked back to. the stroller. As she leaned over to fasten the strap in front of Paige, she whispered in her ear.

"Let's go get you cleaned up and changed, okay? Then we can go see the castle and maybe spot Elsa."