LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

unsure of what i should do in the future

Im only a couple months from one of the household bills being reduced, i also will need a considerable amount of money for teeth implants in a couple years.

Ive thought of potentially getting a part time 2nd job, but i don't know if i really should.

Yes the extra money would be nice, but i don't really need any more hassle or stress, and i know if I do pick up a 2nd job, i can say goodbye to getting any money back from taxes (got $600 federal last year, $6 (i think) state).

I mean generally i handle life fine, but when i have a bad week, it can feel as if nothing has changed from when i was at my worst

I suppose i should probably take things slow as i cant really be certain what will happen if i were to pick up a 2nd job snd things got a lot worse than i was prepared for.

I guess mmostly im hoping when its time for the teeth implants i find a dentist willing to work with me on financing

Implants? Boy I'd love one to fix my gap-tooth smile. But I'm poor and uninsured so that's just a fairy-tale dream for me :crybaby: My dentist did mention getting a "flipper '- a one-tooth denture- as as a cheaper alternative. You might be able to afford that so look into it ;) I'm going to do it when finances allow but even that is beyond me right now. Sometimes all you can do is keep on going and keep on trying- tomorrow can be better even if it doesn't always work that way.

Bettypooh