LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

[NEW] ABDL CHAT SITE - Like Omegle, But About Diapers Only!

I thought Omegle had an option where you could type in interests and it would find people with the same interests... I seem to remember finding other ABDLs on there just by searching "diapers" or "ABDL".

That aside I can't speak for others but I will not visit a site that actively allows TBDLs. No offence but even if it isn't sexual for someone who visits your site it probably is for the teen and it gets a bit icky and shady. If it were ABDL only (though how you enforce that on a random chat site I don't know) then I might check it out but the last thing I want to do is talk to underage people about this stuff.

Yes Omegle does have an interest bank, but I created this site in hopes to make it diaper related only. The site is only in beta at the moment, so there is a lot more that can be changed, fixed, and designed to better improve the site :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

You havta be careful with Omegle. If just one person gets "offended" by whatever it is you say or show. They can flag you and get your IP blocked.

I tried one and got into that situation.

Then there is the random "jerker" every five mins. :15_EmoticonsHDcom: