LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

How would the world be different if in our and the next generations everyone was ABDL? (:

It would be boring since it would no longer be special, and this forum would be a nightmare to moderate or more likely it would stop existing since people wouldn't really need it any more.

Also the environment would take an ungodly pounding from the huge increase in nappy usage. They would likely have to make disposables illegal and everyone would switch to cloth.

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, Elfy said:

It would be boring since it would no longer be special, and this forum would be a nightmare to moderate or more likely it would stop existing since people wouldn't really need it any more.

Also the environment would take an ungodly pounding from the huge increase in nappy usage. They would likely have to make disposables illegal and everyone would switch to cloth.

loool you are right xD i like to be special :)

NOOOOOOOO :o But it would make getting decent diapers at retail easier- they'd be everywhere! I wouldn't have to worry about leaks or how anyone else might react when it happens in public. And if I felt like skipping pants in the summer nobody would care- they might be out in just a diaper too :P

Investments made in toilet manufacturing would go down the tubes. Folks might be touchy because everybody would always be pissed. Nobody would give a crap because we'd all be taking one. Toilet paper would roll into history. Libraries would be booked solid with loud crinkling patrons throughout. The 'kids menu' would eat up most of the sign space at restaurants :rolleyes:

Not that it matters to me. I'm 24/7 in diapers already s for once I'd be ahead of the game B)

Bettypooh

I seriously agree with that! We could get rid of computers and most of the beds and factorys for uneeded things and just all be babys! Stentch? So what, we'd get used to it. Some people even like the small. No more driving, just automatic trains with high chair seats, all beds are cribs, no more bathrooms toilets, all roads and sidewalks and walls material would be changed to safe padding! Even if it wouldn't be 'special' we've already went centurys of the world today. And it'd probably be a safer lifestyle too! Every house would be a big babys play pen and have daddys or mommys (as the babys wished) and they could take you to your daily nap time and make a stinky in your sleep, and wakeup, play in it for awhile, until daddy changes you... I'm sorry, all I see is bliss!