LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Grumpy in Nappies

For the last 10 days or so I have been wearing nappies 24/7 and, for the most part, doing everything in them. I have noticed a few different things in that time. One is that I'm much happier in general when wearing compared to when I'm not wearing.

The flipside of that though is that I noticed if I am overdue for a change, I start getting pretty grumpy. I won't even necersarily think or know that I need a change but I will notice I'm in a sour mood that is helped by changing into a fresh nappy.

I guess it makes sense since babies are the same way, if they need a change they will let everyone know, I guess it is the same with adults! Anyone else have any experience like this?

57 minutes ago, Elfy said:

For the last 10 days or so I have been wearing nappies 24/7 and, for the most part, doing everything in them. I have noticed a few different things in that time. One is that I'm much happier in general when wearing compared to when I'm not wearing.

The flipside of that though is that I noticed if I am overdue for a change, I start getting pretty grumpy. I won't even necersarily think or know that I need a change but I will notice I'm in a sour mood that is helped by changing into a fresh nappy.

I guess it makes sense since babies are the same way, if they need a change they will let everyone know, I guess it is the same with adults! Anyone else have any experience like this?

Yeah kinda, once nappies start feeling all soggy and gross I feel uncomfortable and wanna be in a nice clean one