LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Lucas's summer with auntie Sarah (Private with Orion)

Skylove27

It was the beginning of summer vacation. Lucas Smith just finished his junior year of highschool and was looking at finding jobs for the summer. Until his mother came with some news. His aunt or "auntie" Sarah as he is supposed to call her, like all the other little kids in his family do, wants him to stay with her and his little cousin. Not for the weekend or anything, but for the whole summer! Now as exciting as that may sound, he wasn't excited. His auntie babied him, literally. She's never put him in diapers though but there were close calls when she almost did, whenever he stayed. No, she did the general spoon feeding him, dressing him, using baby talk to him etc... It was humiliating especially for a boy at his age.

"Honey, you I know staying with your Auntie is the last thing you want to, but she loves you so much, and she's family." Mrs. Smith said to her son. "Now, your Auntie should be here in half an hour to pick you up. I want you on your BEST behavior, and do WHAT EVER she asks you do to. Are we clear?"

To be honest, she felt a little sorry for her son, she knew her sister was a bit whackadoo, but she was still family. Hell, her eight year old was still in diapers. And it was no secret that she felt that boys were less mature than girls. Those odds weren't going to add up well for Lucas.

Lucas sighed, and in half an hour he'd be strapped in a carseat his size. "Fine mom." He says. Then he thought, "are you sure you can't call last minute and tell her I have some type of chronic illness, so I don't have to go stay?" He asks. He loved his auntie but she could be a little much at times.

"Hello Lucas, are you ready to go?" Sarah asked. Not waiting for a responses she took him by the wrist and walked him to the car. "Did you go potty before you left, or do I need to diaper you for the trip?" Sarah asked.

"I don't need to go potty and I don't need a diaper, Auntie Sarah." Lucas blushed deeply, trying not to feel embarrassed cause he knew his auntie would say little boys don't get embarrassed. His little cousin chuckled behind him and took his bags to put in the trunk. So the older boy could be put in his carseat.

"Be nice to your cousin, she's just a baby." Aunt Sarah snapped. She lifted Lucas into his carseat and strapped him in with the five point harness, purposely pinning his arms at his sides. She popped a pacifier into his mouth. "Here, now you can do something productive with your mouth." Aunt Sarah sneered.

Lucas frowned as the pacifier was put in his mouth. He started to suckle on it gently, knowing she wouldn't like it just sitting there. He leaned back in his car seat and looked at Jenny. Jenny smirked, and looked ahead.

"Thats a great idea honey!" Aunt Sarah said. She could see in the rear view mirror that Lucas looked bored too, but at lease he was using the pacifier. Sarah considered that a win in her book.

"Lucas, stop rolling your eyes." Aunt Sarah snapped.

"Wow. Looks like somebody loves their toy!" Aunt Sarah cooed, "I knew you were a baby. Maybe I should put you in diapers when we get home?"

• 1 month later...

"Auntie!" Lucas whined. He didn't want nor need diapers. "Mom doesn't put me in diapers. I'm trained." He tries to argue. Out of frustration he hit one of the colorful buttons.

"I'll be the judge of that. I know just how hard it is for boys to master the potty, girls are so much easier." Sarah said.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...