LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Insurance question

Probably best to ask your insurance company what can be covered under that account. Random people on the Internet are going to be missing key details about your provider and particular plan which could lead to you being unintentionally mislead.

1 hour ago, Snugglebear_69 said:

Probably best to ask your insurance company what can be covered under that account. Random people on the Internet are going to be missing key details about your provider and particular plan which could lead to you being unintentionally mislead.

Thank you and you

I called my insurance card on this same question. I was told I can use it for medical devices and equipment. I could also buy over the counter medicine. I asked about diapers and she said that would be okay. I am saving

Thank you all for the replies and advice. I contacted my insurance and was told to get documentation so that it could be approved. Now I have to decide if I want to pursue that avenue with my dr.

For now I will be responsible and use my account for its intended purposes. However if I am fortunate enough to have more than I can carry over closer to the end of the year than I may consider purchasing diapers then.

As with any savings account, you want to use your HSA sparingly. Pay out of pocket as much as possible.

You are able to contribute to your HSA tax free, and you can invest it tax free. Much like a retirement fund. Also, much like a retirement fund if you withdraw money early for a non-approved expense you are subject to a hefty tax penalty.

I'm treating mine as a supplemental to my retirement fund, and will only touch it for emergencies or for when I retire.