LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Don't know if anyone has posted a review on these, but here's mine. I heard that ABU was coming out with the "Space" diaper for ABDLs and it was supposed to be a super bulky plastic backed diaper that held more than you could ever put in it and that it never leaked. Needless to say I was excited to hear that there was a DL version called "Simple". I put down $80 bucks and 5 days later a 40 pack showed up at my house. My usual diaper is the dry24 / 7 and this one was supposed to have a higher capacity for wetting so I was anxious to give them a shot. First time I put them on I noticed the front felt very thin but from between the legs on back the padding was very thick and made for a small waddle even before wetting. On the first wetting it spread all the way down the front and down between the legs.Wetting #2 only resulted in me feeling the pee run down the front and between my legs again being stopped and absorbed by the already semi swollen sap in the groin area. Wetting #3 was more of the same except when I was about half way through peeing, I felt a dribble coming down my leg which I don't know about you but I don't think is a desirable trait for a diaper to have. I tried one again today when I was laying in bed. I put down a protective pad, drank 3 bottles of water and waited for the flood. I wet about 6 times, sometimes finishing only to start peeing again. This is apparently where these diapers come into their own. After all that there were no leaks and they were super swollen around my butt. There was still about 5 inches of dry padding in the back. I got up to go have a smoke and it looked like I had 2 boosters stacked up in the back. I had an extreme waddle going and at that moment knew that these were all that they were supposed to be. While I was standing outside I had to pee again so pee I did. Thats

• 2 weeks later...

In my case, I've yet to have the Space or Simple leak on me, wheras the Dry 24/7 constantly leak down my legs when I go standing up. Whether this happens seems to be based on your body shape. Depending on that, one seems to work well, and the other leaks through the legs while standing.

But I will agree that the padding in the front is insufficient for males. These plus the Cushies and SDK are products where you have to be pointing down at all times. If you point up, it'll saturate to the very top of the padding on the very first wetting, and then it's very prone to leaking out of the top if you lie down.

Thanks for sharing your experiences. I was unaware of the "Simples", gotta have a peek at them as I prefer plainer diapers B)

Fit is important with diapers which is why I always say to try samples first. I've been lucky that only one premium diaper doesn't work for me- all the others perform well enough. How you wet matters too- no disposable handles floods well because most of their absorbency is through SAP's which give high capacity slowly. Oddly enough, some cheap diapers take flooding better because they have more pulp filler but they lack total capacity so you have to change after that :whistling:

A lack of frontal absorbency is troublesome though. ABU seems to be pretty responsive to our needs though so perhaps they will do a design modification to address this. I'd suggest shooting them an Email about that concern- nothing long or 'bashing" but just that you can't use them with the lack of frontal absorbency. Customer response is how companies find out whether their concepts are working as they intended them to and every company wants a successful product ;)

"Simples" are now on my bucket list and when funds are available I'll be trying them :girl_happy:

Bettypooh

• 11 months later...