LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Adult Baby Diapers
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gah!ghost

Had some issues with Bambino

4 posts in this topic

To preface this, I know things sometimes go wrong with business and that's totally okay. I generally expect that and I often gauge how good a particular company's customer service is by how they handle things when things do go wrong.

TL:DR version

Bambino screwed up and shipped part of our order across the country from us. We really needed what they screwed up and now they're not really doing anything to fix it and haven't responded to any of my emails for about 36 hours. We needed what we ordered like four days ago. Don't know what the hell to do at this point. We can't spend $100 extra just in shipping to get a case of diapers overnighted and we really can't wait another week or two.

Long version
On the 15th we placed an order. ashwee is incontinent and actually relies on these products. We had put off ordering for money reasons but it should have been okay since at the longest it takes five days to get shipments from them. I never tracking but I just assume it's going to be here in five days, great. Five days later and only part of the order shows up and it's not the part of the order we actually needed. So we're kinda screwed. 

I email Bambino and ask them what happened and they send me tracking. I glance at it real fast and see "oh good they'll be here tomorrow". The next morning I wake up, check to see if they're out for delivery and only then notice the tracking says it's being shipped to a completely different address across the country from us. I email Bambino again. In the email I make it very clear we actually NEED these asap. I don't even think they actually read the whole email because I just get a "sorry, we're re-routing the shipment it will be there in two weeks, and here's a 10% off code for your trouble" response. Oh and the tracking still says it's being shipped to the wrong address so I'm not even sure that they're even being re-routed to the right address. 

As it stands now I have emailed them back again trying to tell them how important it is we get these as soon as possible. They haven't responded and it's been about 36 hours. This sucks. I don't know what the hell we're supposed to do. We really can't afford to pay double or triple the price for a case of diapers just to be able to get them next day. 

I'm incontinent and also rely heavily on Bambino products to manage it and my little side. Have always had good service and communication from them.

They refunded my order and gave me a 10% off code… which doesn't really fix the problem but whatever. We'll have to figure something out. It's a bummer, I have never had issues with them in the past but this experience has made me trepidatious to use them in the future, at least for products we need. 

That sounds like a fair resolution as mistakes do happen... even if it does suck that you don't have what you need right away.