LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Embarrassing "Diaper' moments

Padded53

I'm sure quite a few of us have had a few embarrassing moments due to wearing diapers. I'll start with two incidents that have happened to me but let's hear a few that you have had to endure.
The worst was when my Wife's best friend was over for morning coffee and I walked into the kitchen to get my coffee wearing just a thin sweat suit. I guess my morning diaper was pretty full and she remarked in a fun way that I had "quite a bulge down there". My wife and her friend giggled and I turned beet red, but especially when my Wife added, "Yeah, you better go change that soaked diaper".

My most embarrassing time was when I was using pads that have the straps at work and I put one on in a hurry and didn't notice that I had it on inside out. I was bending over and my bladder released and flooded my pad. Well with the waterproof cover on the inside all my pee ran straight down my leg and flooded my crotch and shoes. I had one dark pants so it wasn't too noticeable but I had to tell my boss I had to go home to change, so embarrassing.

• 2 weeks later...

Hooo boy, sit back folks, this one is gonna be a doozy.

So when I was perhaps, 16, 17 maybe? I had gotten away a few times with waking up obscenely early and going in the living room to watch cartoons padded and pacied without my parents finding out. One day I stepped out of my room and turned the corner to get to the living room, and right around the corner was my mother. I stand for a solid 5 seconds, diaper clearly visible, pacifier in mouth, then turn tail and run back to my room. Sure enough, my mother followed and gave me the chewing out of my life.

• 2 weeks later...

I was walking though wallmart with my diapers on and wearing a pair of shorts. This young girl was laughing at me, or I thought she was because she was looking right at me. I looked down and my shorts were starting to fall off because the elastic band was worn out from washing them too much. I grabbed them just in time, but my diaper was exposed on the side. I don't' know if she, or anyone else saw them, but it was scary. I quickly darted into an isle. As I was fixing them I was worried about how I was going to leave without them falling down again. I made it out while holding them and trying to walk. I never go out now unless the shorts are pretty new and the elastic is strong. It might not be a bad idea to buy some of them garters if they make them for shorts