LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diapers and spectrum disorders

I know there has been more many conversations on how our desires relate to autism, and it's really hard to find any correlation.

But I've got a theory about spectrum disorders, which may not hold water.

Wow - Spark - It is like you have read my mind. I have only recently stumbled upon information RE autism and it has left me asking the same questions you have just posed. I love your theory.

I really identify with the part where you say that you need "offline" time. I too

It relaxes me too, I think there's something about being a total deviant unbeknownst to the public while out and about wearing a thick plastic diaper that does something to decompress while excite me at the same time. I stay away from social interactions when diapered unless it's with my other AB/DL friends so it does give me some me time.

• 5 years later...

Hello, I have autism as well, I sometimes think wearing and wetting is a stim,,, 

But it's just so relaxing to sit in the woods and just let go, my PM is always open btw, 

This is definitely something I've noticed among multiple community members I've spoken, and I'm quite certain that I'm on the spectrum.

I've a theory that a developing ASD brain can form a strong attachment to the tactile sensations associated with nappies.

• Like 1