LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Questions On Messing

Guest diaper me here

Guest diaper me here

i have herd that some people tend to use bannanas to simulate a messing experience in their diaper so my question here is, how exactly do u attempt this. any info would help . thanks

There is nothing worse than fecal incontinence. I lived with it for almost a year before having corrective surgery. If you want to see what it looks like try chocolate pudding! You probably have an idea of what it smells like.

i have herd that some people tend to use bannanas to simulate a messing experience in their diaper so my question here is, how exactly do u attempt this. any info would help . thanks

Hmm, ages ago, like in 1995, there was something on internet called the Banana FAQ. I think the link was posted on ASFD in the ole ASFD FAQ. It was like an instruction guide to using bananas for messing. Anyone have it wanna post it? Anyone else remember it?

SDB

I use the oatmeal, in the zip lock bag, just make some reg. oatmeal, in hot tap water, in a zip lock sandwich bag, make as much as you would like, leave some air in the bag, insert in diaper, sit down quickly on a hard surface, it explodes your done....enjoy..B