LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

I do like to sit but have to be so careful as my little thing most times is hiding, and if it slips back in when I start to go wee wee, my potty goes under the seat but over the rim of the toilet and makes a mess.

When I'm not in a nappy, I prefer to sit or squat for a wee because that's what girls do (mostly). If we need to wee outdoors, gf and I will hold each other out like little girls. Squatting is best for poos though - I like to 'sit' on my princess potty for a poo but it's low enough that the posture is nearer squatting than sitting. In a nappy of course it doesn't matter, wets and messes often just happen whenever and wherever, although sitting is the least favourite position because of the risk of leaks. Best is standing with legs apart and hands on hips although I'll squat a little if I need to push when making a mess.

On May 25, 2016 at 7:22 AM, deewet said:

I do like to sit but have to be so careful as my little thing most times is hiding, and if it slips back in when I start to go wee wee, my potty goes under the seat but over the rim of the toilet and makes a mess.

When not wearing a diaper (which is not often) I always, always sit for my pee potty needs. It is the only proper way in my eyes.....lol. I even go that extra step and even use a bit of tissue to wipe my pee slit so as not to leave a dribble mark on the toilet seat when standing back up:beer:

I think that I may have stood up to use the potty twice in the last few years. I've had standing pee pee time, in diapers if I was going for a walk and needed to go. But as a rule, I only pee sitting down.

Yes (I'm "XY"). I had been sitting to potty as often as not for a long time, and then began doing so exclusively several years ago, regardless of where at. I figured that since I have always gotten enjoyment by sitting to go, it made sense to make it a permanent thing and sit every time.

One of my favorite means of potty play is with what's essentially tight-fitting rubber underwear, with a urinary orifice built into it where the poo hole would be, that's connected by tubing inside around front and attached to the body's actual urinary orifice. Think of it as temporary urethral rerouting. One of the pleasures with this is in sitting and the body letting loose, with the potty stream shooting downward from the bottom of the body core and tinkling into the water, and it being completely hands-free.

So Listening, tell us more about this "tight fitting rubber underwear"

Does it have a tube to put my pee pee in or is it simply a pair of waterproof panties with a open bottom?

Wanting to know more about this!

On 02/06/2016 at 0:54 PM, ListeningToTunes said:

One of the pleasures with this is in sitting and the body letting loose, with the potty stream shooting downward from the bottom of the body core and tinkling into the water, and it being completely hands-free.

Yes! Doing a wee daintily out of a little opening like a girl. I tried this ages ago but didn't put enough R&D time into the connection at 'my end' resulting in leaks or kinked hoses. I should revisit this as it will be fun once the plumbing is perfected - any hints and tips would be appreciated.

If not in a diaper or changing one ,I cath 5 Xs a day so I just connect a night bag to the cath, so I am just about always laying down, Wether in my chair or bed, no better way for a male to cath.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

On Thursday, June 02, 2016 at 11:50 AM, deewet said:

So Listening, tell us more about this "tight fitting rubber underwear"

Does it have a tube to put my pee pee in or is it simply a pair of waterproof panties with a open bottom?

Wanting to know more about this!