LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Fantasy vs Reality

I did manage to spend a weekend while a friend played Daddy to me and it was awesome ^^ like he picked me up and walked me about my flat when I was sleepy and read to me annnd then it was over and it was weird... like it was so surreal and amazing while it was happening so little me was pretty upset when the weekend was over v.v

58 minutes ago, littlekat said:

I did manage to spend a weekend while a friend played Daddy to me and it was awesome ^^ like he picked me up and walked me about my flat when I was sleepy and read to me annnd then it was over and it was weird... like it was so surreal and amazing while it was happening so little me was pretty upset when the weekend was over v.v

Awwww that was really sweet of him to do that for you! I can see why you would have hated for it to end. Who knows, it could always happen again :)

20 minutes ago, AwakenEvil said:

I enjoy having my wide diapered. The fantasy of it is I am able to live it out when

I've never had my fantasy met let alone finding someone to be with that would share my ab/dl side. I've heard other people say it is awkward at first. The closest I've came to it was " girls asking me to sit in their lap", it is a big turn on for me to sit in a women's lap( at the same time I think of me wearing a diaper while sitting in their lap). :)

• Like 1
10 hours ago, mamabug said:

I think I can safely for a vast majority of us in this fetish, we have a certain fantasy (or even fantasies)

To be honest, I didn't tell my husband till after were married. But, to be fair back then I kept this secret hidden. I didn't really allow myself to think about it and only occasionally looked it up. He was the first guy I was ever with and therefore the urge intensified big time until I ended up just telling him...I would not advice that now though. I think you should be honest with your fetish early on and thankfully he didn't care (that's one thing he refuses to use against me when he's being an a-hole because he knows I have pictures of him wearing lol) and my last boyfriend, although a little weirded out at first also accepted and embraced it. He talked about wearing...but things ended before that happened.

11 hours ago, Jbo said:

I usually have a clean boring

Mamabug your funny ;). You have pics of him, sounds like checkmate!! I agree we

I forgot to mention.. You are right , the longer you hold it in the more the intensity builds up and then it's hard to function.

16 minutes ago, mamabug said:

I don't look at the pics, actually just looking at him makes me want to punch him. Haha. When he gets into one of his anger fits, he tells everything. He has told some personal stuff about me to my parents and his family

21 hours ago, mamabug said:

Awwww that was really sweet of him to do that for you! I can see why you would have hated for it to end. Who knows, it could always happen again :)

Yeah, last I saw him we went to the safari park, hoping he comes and visits soon again ^^

1 hour ago, Jbo said:

Actually it's much harder to find

9 minutes ago, littlekat said:

Yeah, last I saw him we went to the safari park, hoping he comes and visits soon again ^^

It freaks out a lot of men too, so many 'daddys' I spoke to made that pretty clear =/ although a few of the girl littles I kow go out with guys that wear ^^

You know girls that go out with guys that wear ???? I must be living in the wrong state !!

I've had more than a few girls out that didn't understand the gap between fantasy and reality. Spanking is usually where it goes astray. They have fantasies about being spanked until they're bawling, but freak out after the first few swats. If you've never been spanked before, you might not be able to handle it.

As for diapers, most are fine with being diapered, but find the fantasy/reality gap when it comes time to go out in public diapered under her clothes. Or especially when it comes time to mess the diaper. Both can cause severe anxiety and often ends the fantasy.

Some girls, on the other hand, have some very hardcore fantasies and love every second of it in reality as well.

32 minutes ago, DprdJeff said:

I've had more than a few girls out that didn't understand the gap between fantasy and reality. Spanking is usually where it goes astray. They have fantasies about being spanked until they're bawling, but freak out after the first few swats. If you've never been spanked before, you might not be able to handle it.

As for diapers, most are fine with being diapered, but find the fantasy/reality gap when it comes time to go out in public diapered under her clothes. Or especially when it comes time to mess the diaper. Both can cause severe anxiety and often ends the fantasy.

Some girls, on the other hand, have some very hardcore fantasies and love every second of it in reality as well.

That's a very good point. But, I think a lot of us do that. We fantasy stuff that we might end up not liking. Though, I don't have a problem with spanking. I'm not a

3 hours ago, mamabug said:

That's a very good point. But, I think a lot of us do that. We fantasy stuff that we might end up not liking. Though, I don't have a problem with spanking. I'm not a

4 hours ago, ungulate said:

I am fully, completely living in a dream world.

• 3 weeks later...