LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Good Infantilism Article

I truly believed I had a fetish but I was okay with that. I can see myself in every aspect of that article so I guess I have to concede that if she's correct I've been wrong. Thankfully, it doesn't change a thing :-) I'm still the same person I was before I read that article only a bit more enlightened. Please tell mommy I said thanks.

Hugs,

Freta

It's as though the author was writing about me. I have had the baby part of me for as long as I can remember. It clearly is never going to leave me so I am starting to accept and embrase who I am. I am enjoying who I am more and more now.

18 hours ago, FretaBWet said:

I truly believed I had a fetish but I was okay with that. I can see myself in every aspect of that article so I guess I have to concede that if she's correct I've been wrong. Thankfully, it doesn't change a thing :-) I'm still the same person I was before I read that article only a bit more enlightened. Please tell mommy I said thanks.

Hugs,

Freta

I'm not completely convinced. I do have some regressive tendencies--I like pacifiers, bottles and plushies, after all--but I have been sexually aroused by diapers from the moment I was

Rachel Emily, I agree with what your saying. I too have been using them for sex objects. My very first orgasm was alone in a makeshift diaper. I had no and I mean literally no idea about sex. My Catholic parents never had a talk with me about the birds and the bees. When I had my first orgasm I was scared to death. I seriously thought I broke something. I agonized over whether I should say something to my parents but in the end death was a preferable outcome than having to explain how I broke myself. I still believe that I don't need to know why I'm the way I am. I really believe that whether I "qualify" as a true infantilist doesn't really matter. What really matters is that I'm healthy and comfortable with who I am. That's the best outcome any of us can hope for.

5 minutes ago, FretaBWet said:

Rachel Emily, I agree with what your saying. I too have been using them for sex objects. My very first orgasm was alone in a makeshift diaper. I had no and I mean literally no idea about sex. My Catholic parents never had a talk with me about the birds and the bees. When I had my first orgasm I was scared to death. I seriously thought I broke something. I agonized over whether I should say something to my parents but in the end death was a preferable outcome than having to explain how I broke myself. I still believe that I don't need to know why I'm the way I am. I really believe that whether I "qualify" as a true infantilist doesn't really matter. What really matters is that I'm healthy and comfortable with who I am. That's the best outcome any of us can hope for.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Rachel Emily said:

I'm not completely convinced. I do have some regressive tendencies--I like pacifiers, bottles and plushies, after all--but I have been sexually aroused by diapers from the moment I was

17 minutes ago, erevu said:

The way the author seperates fetish from infantilism is not the presence or lack thereof of a sexual component. She seperates them by whether or not the desire manifested before puberty. Infantilism, according to the article, integrates the libido into itself when puberty comes along, sexualizing it, but that does not make it a fetish according to her definition. Certianly my infantalism can be traced back to when I was a toddler, and sexuality is a part of it now. That doesn't mean it has to be, either.

Wow, I have never seen a better description or deeper understanding from a psychological professional. For me, being little and taking care of myself as little had a profound effect on me and was a wonderful and creative coping mechanism and has brought me through my life much unscathed, especially compared to my siblings. Thank goodness I can feel little and loved and can cherish little me. Thank you.

It really helps to read this article. I'm really still coming to terms with it, but thinking about it, some of my earliest memories are of wishing I could stay in diapers longer. My mom was really emotionally abusive and my dad pretty absent. She'd still freak if she knew I was wearing a diaper right now, but I'm trying to work on accepting myself.

• Like 1

this article was written a very long time ago.. I was part of a group called bunny acres. kathy was a member.. yes this is probably one of the all time best piece written on the subject of us.

I liked this article. It was very fair and didn't make a case for "fixing" us. I am surprised that it was written, though, since it's not exactly something the vast majority of nurses will have occasion to deal with. No, it's not taught in nursing school, but it doesn't need to be.

On the question of what exactly makes a fetish, keep in mind that the definition used by the medical community is used for diagnostic purposes, and so the medical community needs to use very specific and clear criteria.