LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

"Good girl. We need to fill that tummy up, don't we?" Chloe cooed.

Chloe fed Kayla spoonful after spoonful of the baby cereal, wiping her face occasionally. When the bowl was empty she picked up the bottle and slipped the nipple in Kayla's mouth.

"I know this isn't as good as mommy's milk, baby, but it will have to do for now."

"What's the matter baby? Are you embarrassed? You shouldn't be. It's natural for baby's to get milk from their mommy's" Chloe cooed.

Chloe held the bottle for Kayla to drink from.

"What's that supposed to mean?" she didn't understand what she was saying no way could she make me an infant that's just stupid she thought to herself as she continued drinking her bottle.

(We could try it then she'd be thankful to be the toddler she's been)

"Just think of how infants are, baby. They lay in their crib the majority of the day, and when they are out, they are feeding on mommy's breast or laying on their tummy on the living room floor. And yes, we could do that to you. We turned you into our baby, right? It's not much harder to make you an infant." Chloe said with a smile.

(we can if Kayla argues and throws a tantrum)

Kayla was getting mad it was like she was teasing her or something. Now she was talking about making her an infant!

"Whatever I never wanted to be a baby it was stupid you both did that to me how would you like it if someone made you into a baby!" she said getting madder and madder by the minute she was trying to figure out how all this happened and if there was anything she could've done differently!

She started kicking her feet in the highchair mad at the world and maybe even herself how could she have allowed them to do this to her!

"I want out now!" she commanded

"Fun this isn't fun!" she said kicking her feet and getting mad.

"No no I don't want a spanking and I don't need to see what it's like!" she cried as her mommy roughly pulled her over her lap

Down came the diaper and Kayla knew what was next!

"Please mommy I'll be good!" she cried kicking her feet doing all she could to get away.

"I know you'll be good. I just wish you would be good without needed an almost daily spanking." Chloe said.

She spanked her several more times, then lifted Kayla off her lap.

"Alright baby, let's go get your diaper changed and you are going back in your crib."

Chloe led Kayla back to the nursery.

"All day is nap time for you except when mommy feeds you, or you are allowed to play on the floor. You're going to be an infant now until we say different." Chloe said.

Chloe lifted Kayla onto the changing table and untaped her diaper. She lifted her legs and pulled the diaper out and started cleaning her with baby wipes.

Chloe slid a clean diaper under Kayla and sprinkled powder on her before taping the diaper snugly closed.

"Well you are going to be an infant for awhile. Then maybe you will decide to be a good baby girl."

Chloe went to the dresser and took out a onesie, mittens and booties. She took off Kayla's pajama top and dressed her in the onesie. She slipped the mittens on her hands and tied them tightly. She put the booties on her feet and laid her in the crib. She wound the mobile and gave Kayla a kiss.

"Mommy will be in to check on you in a little bit."

Chloe slipped a pacifier in Kayla's mouth.

"No mommy please I'm sorry!" Kayla laid there as her mommy dressed her putting booties and mittens on her.

Once the mittens were on she noticed she couldn't use her hands.

"Mommy I can't move my hands!" she whined showing her.

Kayla laid there already hating this it was like she was in a timeout.

"How long Mommy?" she cried as her mommy closed the nursery door.

The baby cried herself to sleep as she couldn't do much else!

Chloe came back in the room about three hours later. She came over to the crib and checked Kayla's diaper. She changed Kayla while she was still sleeping. Chloe rubbed Kayla's back.

"Time to feed my baby girl. I bet you're really hungry, aren't you?"

Chloe lifted Kayla from the crib and took her over to a chair. She sat down, opening her blouse and moving her bra to the side.

Chloe smiled at Kayla.

"Just long enough for you to eat. A little later I will put you in the playpen so you can play for awhile."

Chloe rocked and patted Kayla's bottom as Kayla nursed.

Kayla smiled as she was actually looking forward to being in her playpen.

"Ok that sounds fun!" she said excitedly as just being in her crib was so boring.

She continued nursing then she remembered her hands.

"Are you going to take the stupid mittens off?"

"Not yet, baby. And they aren't stupid. they are to keep you from scratching yourself..and trying to take off your clothes, including your diaper." Chloe said.

Chloe put her hand on Kayla's head forcing her back to the nipple in front of her.

"Go ahead and finish drinking baby."

When she thought Kayla had had enough breast milk, Chloe pulled Kayla away from her nipple and covered up. She laid Kayla against her chest and rubbed and patted her back.

"Come on baby, give mommy a burp."