LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Lily started bawling when Kayla was spanking her. Both Chloe and Mia came running to the playroom. They saw Kayla spanking Lily and ran over to her. Chloe grabbed Kayla's hands. Mia lifted Lily off her lap and comforted her. Chloe picked Kayla up and turned her to face her.

"What the hell were you doing?" Chloe growled at Kayla.

"She hit me she hit me!" she cried as she could tell both Mia and Chloe were pissed. Kayla was mad how was she always got in trouble but it was Lilly being mean to her!

They always take her side! She thought as she felt a hot wave rush over her as she knew she was in for it!

"Then you should have called us to handle it It's not your job to punish Lily." Chloe said.

Mia looked at Lily.

"Did you hit baby?"

'Yes, but she was playing with my toys." Lily sniffled.

"You should never hit your baby sister. I think you need to go to the corner. Baby, You need to go in the corner too, but in another room."

Mia led Lily over to the corner as Chloe took Kayla to the nursery. She led her over to the corner and stuck her nose in it.

"Stay here; I'll be back in a bit to let you out."

Kayla felt better at least Lilly was getting in trouble too and she was surprised she wasn't getting a spanking. She wondered if maybe her mommies were finally going to let her grow up!

She smiled at the thought of this nightmare ending and she could be a big girl again!

"I guess we'll see, won't we?" Chloe took Kayla's hand and led her back to the playroom. Lily was sniffling on Mia's lap. She looked up as Kayla and Chloe entered the room.

"I'm sorry, I hit you, baby." Lily said.

Chloe smiled and looked down at Kayla.

"Alright, we'll do that."

Chloe picked up Kayla and took her to the living room. She slipped her in the playpen.

"Go ahead and play here since you can't play nice with your big sister."

Lily enjoyed herself in the playroom, as she got to play with all the toys by herself. She soon got bored, though and came out to the living room carrying one of her dolls. She came over and sat down next to the playpen.

"Hi baby." Lily said.

Chloe came in the room and saw Kayla was ready to cry. She went into the kitchen and fixed Kayla a bottle of formula. She came back to the living room and picked up Kayla out of the playpen. She sat down in a chair and cradled Kayla on her lap.

"You're having a bad day today, aren't you baby. Mommy's got some delicious formula for you to drink which will make you feel a lot better, won't it? Yes it will."

Chloe started rocking Kayla as she took the pacifier out of her

"No I'm not I'm getting tired of being called a baby!" she said pouting behind her pacifier. Her mommy just seemed to ignore her or talk even more baby talk to her it made her mad and she was about to say something but she found the nipple of the bottle in her mouth she had no choice but to drink. As she laid there drinking she felt her mommy began to rock her and pat her in rythem.

"MOMMY!" Lily called from the playroom.

"I'm sorry baby. I need to go see what your big sister wants." Mia smiled at Kayla then went to the playroom.

Chloe adjusted Kayla in her arms and continued to hold the bottle.