LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Kayla laid there sucking her pacifier playing with the toy rings that her mommy gave her to keep her occupied during her diaper change. She smiled as her mommy cooed to her some more taping up her diaper. Once changed she was helped off the changing table.

When her mommy told her big sister to take her hand she just stood there not arguing or fighting she was now starting to accept that Lilly was her big sister.

Lily took Kayla into the playroom and led her over to the pink baby blanket on the floor.

"Sit here, baby. You're a baby so you have to sit on the blanket and play with baby toys. I'm a big girl and can play with big girl toys like dolls and My Little Ponies."

Lily moved some baby toys onto the blanket and then went over to a table and sat down. She started playing with Legos.

Chloe entered the playroom after a bit carrying a baby bottle with formula in it a sippy cup with milk. She set the bottle down next to Kayla and set the sippy cup on the table.

"Now baby, I was talking to sissy. Besides, who knows what silly thing you would do. It's better to be safe than sorry." Chloe said.

Chloe left the room. Lily stuck out her tongue at Kayla.

"You would so choke on a lego, baby."

"I'm not going to choke!" she said defensively as her mommy walked out of the playroom. She sat there and was shocked when Lilly stuck her tongue out.

"No I wouldn't and you're the baby you should be in diapers!" she hissed at her

After a bit Chloe came in the playroom to check on Kayla and Lily.

"Lily, why don't you try and use the potty, please."

"Okay mommy."

Lily got out of her chair and came over to the potty. Chloe pulled down Lily's shorts and panties and sat her on the potty. She started peeing soon after.

"Look Baby. Lily is peeing in the potty like a big girl."

"But I don't wanna wear diapers I can be a big girl too!" she was so mad the way they conditioned her to wear diapers and like them. They would always praise her when she wet or messed her diapers they would give her candy and that tasted better then the baby food or they would let her have some adult food, but once she lost control it was full babying from there on out. She frowned at how easily she was fooled and now there was nothing she could do.

"I can go potty like a big girl please mommy!" she whined

Mia came in the playroom and came over to Kayla. She leaned over and checked her diaper.

"Come on, baby. Let's get your diaper changed."

Mia picked Kayla up and tickled her tummy before taking her up to the nursery and getting her on the changing table.

"Who's a good little baby then?" Mia cooed as she untaped Kayla's diaper.

Mia slipped a pacifier in Kayla's mouth.

Before the baby could plead her case anymore Mommy Mia came and checked her diaper. When they reached the nursery she started again.

"Mommy I can be a big girl I don't need diapers I'm not a baby!" she cried as her mommy began changing her.

Her crying was quickly replaced with a pacifier.

She laid there sucking on it as Mia treated her like a six month old cooing and making silly faces.

Mia lifted Kayla's legs and pulled the diaper out, throwing it away. She cleaned Kayla with baby wipes and slipped a clean diaper under her.

"Silly baby. With as wet as this diaper was, it is a good thing you were wearing it. You would never make it to the potty. If you weren't wearing diapers, you would be peeing and pooping all over the floor. We can't have that. Can we, baby?" Mia cooed.

After taping up Kayla's diaper, she tickled Kayla tummy and sat her up.

"Let's not talk about the potty anymore, okay?"

Mia tickled Kayla's feet.

Kayla calmed down sucking her pacifier.

"B--but I wouldn't mommy I promise!" she whined as Mia continued to change her.

"No no quit quit." she giggled as her mommy tickled her.

She laid there as Mia brought the diaper up tight between her legs taping it in place.

"Ok." she said softly and sadly knowing they were never going to let her use the potty.

"Ha ha no no not again!" she giggled moving around the changing table as her mommy tickled her again!

Mia got Kayla off the changing table and took her hand. She led her back to the playroom. Lily had finished using the potty and was playing at the table again.

"Stay in here with Sissy, baby. Mommy Chloe and I are going to be doing housework and then we might go out for dinner." Mia said, giving Kayla a pat on her bottom as she let go of her hand.

Kayla always hoped when they would go out to dinner she would get some adult food but normally her mommies had her baby food in the diaper bag.

She looked at Lilly who smiled as Mia let go of her hand Lilly took it walking her over to her baby toys.

Lily giggled and sat down next to Kayla. Even though she was a big girl, she still liked to play with baby toys, at least sometimes. She took a spinning toy and pushed it down to get it spinning. Lights flashed and it made noise.

"Look Baby. Look at how pretty this is!"

"Hey!" Kayla yelled and she hit her back

"It's about time I showed you who's boss!" she grabbed her arm and in a quick motion she bent Lilly over her lap and she began spanking her.

Whack whack whack

"Now we'll see who the baby is!" she said feeling more powerful then she has in quite sometime!