LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

Lily giggled and kissed Kayla back as Chloe took a picture of them.

"That wasn't so hard, was it? How about some breakfast, and then we'll get you both changed and you can play with your new toys."

Chloe held her hand out to Kayla and Mia came over for Lily.

Chloe took Kayla to the kitchen and put her in the high chair. She mixed some fruit into Kayla's baby cereal and brought the bowl and a bottle over to the table. Mia fixed pancakes for Lily and sat down to help her eat.

Kayla looked at her mommy waving the spoon around.

"Mommy can I have pancakes I'm a big girl too!" she cried

Then unknown to her she wet her diaper while she was crying.

It was just too much for her she wanted to be big too she wanted another chance but she knew her mommies weren't going to give her that chance, but why bring in another girl who would grow up before her eyes! This was like torture!

"I'm a big girl I'm a big girl!" she cried kicking her feet.

"If you all of your cereal, I'll let you have a bit of pancake. How does that sound?" Chloe cooed.

"Aw, I think baby got too excited today. I think we need to put her down for a nap later," Chloe said, feeding Kayla some of the food.

Mia took a picture of Kayla kicking her feet in the high chair.

"I think so too. I'm glad Lily doesn't have tantrums like baby does." Mia said.

"That's cause I'm a big girl. Right mommy?" Lily said.

"That's right, honey." Mia agreed.

"No I'll be good I don't want a nap!" she cried

She got mad when Mia took pictures of her.

What really set her off was Lilly saying she was a big girl.

"I'm a big girl too!" she yelled

She looked at Mia and Chloe

"I'm a big girl!" she cried kicking her feet even more cause that's all she could do.

Chloe picked up the bottle and slipped the nipple in Kayla's mouth, cutting off what she was saying.

"Come on, honey. Let's take you to the potty and then get you dressed for the day," Mia told Lily.

Mia helped Lily from her chair and took her hand. She led her back to the bathroom.

Chloe smiled at Kayla and cooed to her as she fed her.

Kayla was mad but just like a real baby her bottle and pacifier did calm her down and she began drinking her bottle watching Lilly and Mia leave. Her face was tear stained but she calmed down as her mommy cooed at her.

She hated being a baby at times but at other times she didn't mind it.

Chloe finished feeding Kayla the bottle then set the bottle aside. She got Kayla out of the high chair and took her hand. She led her back to the nursery to get her changed and dressed. She helped Kayla on the changing table and fastened the strap across her.

"Let's get the baby changed," Chloe cooed, slipping a pacifier in Kayla's mouth.

Chloe took off Kayla's diaper and cleaned her before putting a clean diaper under hear and sprinkling powder on her. She fastened the diaper and got Kayla off the changing table. She removed her pajama top and got a tee shirt that said 'I love my Mommies" on the front. She brushed Kayla's hair and put it in pigtails.

Mia brought Lily into the room and put a pair of panties on her as well as a dress. She brushed Lily's hair and put it in a ponytail.

The baby finished her bottle then she waited till her mommy got her down she waited until Chloe took her hand leading her into the nursery. This was her routine and it took awhile for her to accept it but after all the spanking she learned. Once they got in the nursery she was laid on the changing table she took her pacifier that was offered and let Chloe take care of her. She truly was a baby.

When Chloe was done dressing her with her hair in pigtails she looked just like a toddler girl still sucking her pacifier she was lead into the front room. She saw Lilly and she looked like a little girl they were definitely making her the big sister. Kayla was mad but she knew she had no choice be good or be spanked! She herd the words ringing in her ears from her mommies.

Kayla reluctantly let Lilly lead her to the toy room.

Lily smiled at Kayla and led her to the playroom. There was a pink baby blanket spread out on the floor off to the side and Lily took Kayla over to it.

"Sit here and play, baby. Sissy is going to play with her dolls by the doll house."

Lily waited for Kayla to sit down on the blanket.

Mia entered the playroom carrying a bottle and sippy cup and set them on the play table.

"Go ahead and give baby her bottle when she's thirsty."

Kayla didn't know what else to do so she sat down on the blanket looking at her baby toys. Then she looked at Lilly's doll house her toys definitely looked more interesting. Then she looked up when Mia came into the room. She was mad when Mia talked to Lilly about her.

"Hey I can have my own bottle I don't need Lilly to give it to me I'm older then her!" she yelled.

She didn't want the little girl babysitting her!

"It will be easier for Lily to get it, since you aren't supposed to stand up and the table might be too high for you to reach. And no, you are not older than her, baby. She's almost three and you are still a baby." Mia said.

Lily smiled at Kayla and went over to the doll house and started playing.,

Kayla rolled her eyes she was so mad as Mia told her like it was.

"Fine whatever!" she said with an attitude. She watched Lilly play for a few minutes. Then she turned to look at her toys they were so boring as they were for 18 moths to two years old.

"Damn them." she mumbled to herself picking up a rattle and playing with some blocks.

Mia watched Kayla play with her toys for a few minutes, then got down on the floor with her. She put a ring stacker in front of Kayla and removed all the rings from it.

"Can you put the rings back in the right order, Baby?" Mia cooed.

Kayla smiled of course she could but she knew her mommy was playing with her.

"Yeah." she said proudly and began stacking them up. She was done thinking she did a good job, then it occurred to her she was a college girl she shouldn't be proud or happy she should be insulted.

She frowned as this was how much they had regressed her.

Mia clapped her hands when Kayla got them on in the right order.

"Very good baby! I'm proud of you."

Mia picked up a rattle and shook it in front of Kayla.

"Does baby want her rattle? Yes she does want her rattle, doesn't she?" Mia cooed.

Mia shook the rattle in front of Kayla, then pulled it back out of her reach.

When Mia clapped instinctively she clapped too smiling as her mommy was proud of her. At moments like these Kayla would forget she was a teenager and truly think of herself as a baby.

She smiled as Mia cooed at her shaking the rattle at her.

The baby nodded reaching for it getting frustrated when Mia pulled it back.

She whined.

"Give it to me!" she cried

"Come on baby, you can get it. Just crawl over here and get it. Can baby take the rattle from mommy?" Mia cooed.

Mia shook the rattle in front of Kayla's face then pulled the rattle back so Kayla would have to crawl over to get it.

"Come on, baby! Show mommy what a good girl you are."

"Come and get it, baby."

Mia held the rattle out so Kayla could grab it. Chloe saw what Mia was doing and got a teddy bear. She sat across from Mia and waved the teddy bear in front of her.

"Look what I have, baby!"

Kayla knew she could get it if she stood up but she knew she would get in trouble if she stood up she was at her mommy's mercy as she kept teasing her with the rattle. Then she herd Mommy Chloe's voice. She turned around and she was now teasing her with the teddy bear.

"Ugh!" she whined frustrated

Chloe waved the bear at Kayla.

"Come on, baby. Get your bear. Come over here to mommy Chloe."

Lily looked around and saw her mommies playing with the baby. She smiled and came over. She picked up another rattle and started shaking the rattle.

"Over here, baby. Do you want the rattle? Does baby want her rattle?" Lily cooed.

Kayla smiled and crawled over to the bear then Lilly teased her too. She was so frustrated she didn't know what to do and the worst part was she was now crawling around in a wet diaper. By every definition she was a baby and now her big sister was even getting involved!

Lily shook the rattle in front of Kayla again.

"Come on, baby. Come get the rattle from sissy."

Chloe gave the back of Kayla's diaper a pat, encouraging her to crawl over to Lily.

"Go ahead, baby. Sissy wants to play too."