LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kayla's Roommates

robehouse

(no, not really)

"I can't say what Santa will bringing you baby. I think he knows what's best for you though, right?" Chloe cooed.

Chloe finished changing Kayla and took her off the changing table. She took Kayla out to the living room and made her sit down on the floor where some of her toys were.

"No!" she whined cause she already that knew more baby stuff for her and more big girl stuff for Lilly. She was sure she'd get more packages of diapers and Lilly would get packages of pull ups.

Once they got in the front room she was happy not to be in the playpen.

"Ok." she said smiling.

Chloe and Mia worked on fixing dinner, checking occasionally on Lily and Kayla playing in the living room. They fixed meat loaf, macaroni and cheese and peas for themselves and Lily and baby food for Kayla. Chloe set the table with Mia then came in to get the girls. She came over to Kayla and knelt down next to her.

"Are you hungry, baby? Dinner is ready." Chloe stood up and held out her hand for Kayla to take. Lily stopped playing and stood up.

(wi-fi keeps going off here due to bad storms in area, so may not reply again until tomorrow night when hopefully it will be better)

Kayla played as Lilly shared her toys with her but she still made sure she knew she was the baby and Lilly the big sister. She smelt the food cooking both her mommies were good cooks. She did her best to remind herself it wasn't for her as she knew she'd be eating baby food like always.

She looked up and nodded taking her mommy's hand.

(Ok no problem be safe!)

Chloe led Kayla to the kitchen and to the more babyish looking of the two high chairs. She helped Kayla into the high chair and fastened her in before tying a bib around her neck. The bib said 'Santa's little Stinker' on the front. Mia put Lily in her high chair and tied her bib on. Lily's bib said 'Baby's big sister' on it. Mia dished out a plate of food for Lily,

Kayla looked at the two highchairs Lilly's was more like a toddler chair it didn't really resemble a highchair not like Kayla's hers was old fashioned and it was pink and white with baby written on it. She normally didn't pay attention but today she was in one of those moods.

"Can I have a chair like hers!" she said pointing at Lilly's. Then she thought to herself why aren't I asking to sit at the table I'm not really a baby! Her mind had to feel like she was in a crazy nightmare as she didn't even realize it subconsciously she has already accepted she's a baby.

After her mommy got her in the highchair she looked at her bib. It was red and green Christmas colors with baby written on it and it said Santa's stinker. She blushes just thinking about messing her diaper made her mad and how the bib was mocking her.

She looked over at Lilly's and saw her bib she got mad!

"Hey does she have to wear a bib like that!" she whined kicking her feet like the toddler she was.

She watched as Mia and Chloe got the food ready noticing how Lilly was getting grown up food.

Kayla turned her head as Chloe had her bottle and baby food ready.

She was always trying to make sure Lilly was babies like her and she remembered having to go to bed early for Santa.

"Lilly has to go to bed early tonight to right!" she said trying to make sure her mommies knew Lilly was a baby too just like her so she gets no extra privileges!

(Sorry had to go out of town and I don't put this stuff on my phone)

Chloe looked at Lily's bib.

"What's wrong with that bib? She is your big sister."

Chloe brought the spoon up to Kayla's mouth and waited for her to look at her and open her mouth.

"Of course Lily is going to bed early too, baby. She doesn't want to be up when Santa comes either. Do you, Lily?" Chloe said.

Lily looked up at Chloe, her face covered with food and shook her head.

"Santa coming!" Lily squealed.

"Open up Baby." Chloe cooed, trying to coax Kayla into eating.

(That's okay. Real life always comes first.)

Kayla rolled her eyes! Why try to fight it she thought to herself it was like her mommies and now even Lilly have lost their common sense as everyone but her played this little game of house where she was always the baby! Her thoughts were interrupted as Chloe had a baby spoon of baby food waiting for her it even had a rubber spoon like she was a real baby and a real spoon could hurt her.

She opened and ate her food just wanting to get down.

The baby smiled knowing at least Lilly wasn't going to be up any later then her.

"Yes Santa is coming!" she said in an annoyed voice to Lilly.

She kept eating her baby food every once in awhile taking a peek at Lilly enjoying her adult food.

(Yes it does thanks for understanding)

Chloe continued feeding Kayla, scraping food from her face and feeding her it. She fed her a jar of beef and then opened the bananas.

"Mommy, baby is messy," Lily said.

"You're right honey. I think both of you could use a bath before bed tonight." Mia agreed.

Chloe continued to feed Kayla, waving the spoon back and forth in front of her.

Kayla hated the beef that and the liver baby food were the worst but she was only fed that when in trouble.

"You're messy!" she said to Lilly.

The baby watched as her mommy played around with the spoon.

Kayla had a notion to swat it away but she didn't want to get in trouble.

"Come on!" she whined

Lily stuck her tongue out at Kayla.

Chloe smiled and finished feeding Kayla. She took off her bib and cleaned her face with it before getting Kayla out of the high chair. Mia set Lily down on the floor as well.

"Lily, why don't you take Lily to the bathroom? We'll be there in a minute as soon as we clean up here." Chloe said.

Lily took Kayla's hand and started walking to the bathroom.

"It's not funny she should get a spanking!" Kayla whined as she felt like everyone was making fun of her.

She finished eating as quite a bit of food was on her.

"I can feed myself you know you don't have to and I won't make as big a mess!" she said glaring at Chloe.

Kayla was going to jerk her hand away but she didn't want to make her mommies mad so she reluctantly let Lilly take her hand.

"Why should Lily get a spanking?" Chloe asked.

Chloe and Mia cleaned up the kitchen, then came to the bathroom. Chloe started water running into the tub, then undressed Kayla. Mia got Lily undressed and led her over to the potty chair.

"Sit down and see if you need to pee, honey."

"Okay, mommy." Lily said as she sat down.

"Cause she made fun of me!" the baby whined and stomped her foot. She figured it was obvious why and for them to have to ask she knew they weren't on her side.

She looked at Lilly who just smiled. Then both girls were taken to the bathroom.

Kayla stood there and watched the water run then she noticed something that had never been there before. It was a potty chair with teddy bears on it,

She was standing there in her diaper when Chloe began taking it off getting her ready for her bath.

The baby looked at Lilly and Mia as she took off her pull up and lead her over to the potty.

"Can I use the potty?" Kayla asked not even realizing she had been so conditioned and broke down she wasn't even asking to use the adult potty. No now she would even be happy using a toddler potty chair.

"Why would she make fun of you. That's just silly." Chloe said.

"Sorry baby, but that is Lily's potty chair. You're not anywhere near ready to be potty trained and Lily is. Maybe when you are ready we will get you your own potty chair."

Mia stayed with Lily as she sat on the potty. Chloe finished filling the tub with water, then helped Kayla into the tub, making her sit down. Mia had Lily stand up.

"You didn't pee in your potty this time, but I know you will be doing it soon, honey." Mia told Lily.

Mia lifted Lily and sat her in the bath with Kayla. She gave both of them bath toys to play with.

"I am ready!" she said thinking this might be her chance to finally get out of diapers!

She got in the tub it felt good nice and warm this was her one time to get out of her diapers and she was happy to do so!

The baby began playing.

She looked at Lilly as she was placed in the water.

"Look Lilly boat can baby say boat!" she said teasing her

"Aw, baby, you are a long way from being ready. You don't even know when you need to go potty. You just do it in your diapers. Someday though you might get potty trained like your big sister," Chloe said.

Lily giggled.

"It sounds like baby is saying boat just fine."

Lily started playing with the boat, splashing the water some.

"Don't talk to your big sister like that, baby. It's not too late to be put on the naughty list, and then all you will get is a lump of coal and more diapers. You don't want that do you?" Chloe said.

Chloe washed Kayla off while Mia washed Lily, cooing to her. Finally both girls were rinsed off and lifted from the tub. Kayla and Lily were dried off and led naked to the nursery. They were diapered and then Chloe got out matching footed sleepers with reindeer on them.

"Let's get you girls in your jammies."

Chloe slipped the footed sleeper on Kayla and snapped it up the front while Mia got Lily dressed. They were led over to the mirror where Chloe slipped a pacifier in Kayla's mouth.

"Don't you two look adorable?"

"No but oh never mind!" she said frustrated why argue she knew she'd lose.

She sat there in the tub as her and Lilly were giving a bath. Once again it made her mad how Lilly was told to lift her arms and help but Chloe didn't even ask her like she was so much of a baby she couldn't do anything!

Once the bath was over she was dressed as was Lilly.

"Hey why don't she have a pacifier!" she whined as they were made to stand looking at their reflection in the mirror but Lilly didn't have a paci.

"She doesn't have a pacifier because she doesn't use one anymore. Only babies need pacifiers." Chloe said.

Chloe led Kayla over to her crib and put her inside of it. Mia got Lily in her crib.

"This might be your last night in a crib, Lily. Santa might be bringing you a big girl bed tomorrow. We'll have to see." Mia told Lily.

Chloe got a sippy cup with milk and bottle of formula and brought them to the nursery. She handed Kayla the bottle and gave Lily the sippy cup.

"I don't need one!" she said spitting it out.

Kayla let mommy Chloe put her in her crib and she took her bottle. She almost spit her formula out when Mommy Mia said to Lilly about this might be her last night in a crib.

"What about me that's not fair!" she cried as Lilly was growing up right before her eyes!

"All babies need one so they won't be so fussy. If you didn't have your pacifier you would be getting yourself in all kinds of trouble." Chloe said.

"I guess that is up to Santa, but I doubt he would a baby a big girl bed. Babies need to sleep in cribs so they can stay safe and their mommies won't worry about them falling out of bed."

Chloe and Mia left the room and closed the door. They waited to be sure Lily and Kayla were asleep before starting to bring out the presents and put them under the tree.

Kayla rolled her eyes knowing she wasn't going to convince them she wasn't a baby!

She laid in her crib after her mommies had left she looked over at Lilly thinking great this would be the last night for her in her crib and Kayla would be stuck in hers then there would be no denying she was the baby!

She sucked her pacifier listening and watching her mobile go by.

"Damn Lilly don't even have hers on!" she said to herself as she drifted off to sleep.

Chloe and Mia spent a couple of hours finishing up wrapping presents and filling Kayla's and Lily's stockings. Among other things Kayla got in her stocking were new pacifiers and baby toys, while Lily got candy, gum and big girl toys to play with.

They went to bed around eleven since they wanted to get the girls up as early as possible. The alarm went off at 6:30, and Chloe and Mia got up and gave each other a kiss before walking out of the room and to the nursery.

"Wake up girls! It's Christmas!"